Dreamcar? Nah...Dreambabe...YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo

Not very fantastic shots, very first event posting. Some colors might not be manipulated correctly. Comments will be welcome. Enjoy.

dreamcar1.jpg

dreamcar2.jpg

dreamcar3.jpg

dreamcar4.jpg

dreamcar5.jpg

dreamcar6.jpg

dreamcar7.jpg

dreamcar8.jpg

dreamcar9.jpg

dreamcar10.jpg

dreamcar11.jpg

dreamcar12.jpg

dreamcar13.jpg

dreamcar14.jpg

dreamcar15.jpg

Nice shots. My favorite is Shiho, always so bubbly. Colors a bit flat dont you think.

Wasnt very crowded at all. The crowds are at where the photographers are taking pictures or at the tv watching too fast too furious :bsmilie:

weekend WILL be VERY crowded ;)

were you using Adobe RGB, and didn't convert the colourspace accordingly?

wonder where's the shots of the *cars* at the *car*show from you... :p

My answers:

- Went about 1pm today. No sign of them at first, but they came out soon after their feeding time :D

- yes crowd is where the babes are. one even knocked on my lens when he stood up. ;p

- yes color a bit flat, and yes using Adobe RGB.Colour space? err.... :D

- my thread says it all, Aye to Babes and Nei to Cars :D may be later...

Bobo said:
My answers:
- Went about 1pm today. No sign of them at first, but they came out soon after their feeding time :D

Thanks. I like the way u put it, "feeding time". ;)

Besides the babes and dream cars, are there any regular cars like toyota corolla, honda civic??

mainly skylines, evos, wrx, lambos, ferraris and exotic cars. not much of other car types.

Bobo said:
My answers:

- yes crowd is where the babes are. one even knocked on my lens when he stood up. ;p

i knocked onto someone's lens very lightly when i stood up.. was it you? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

What shutter speed did u use btw? any flash? inbuilt or external?

Lots of ppl knocked into me, did I hit you on the head? if not then it wasnt me. :bsmilie:

ordinaryless said:
Bobo said:
My answers:

i knocked onto someone's lens very lightly when i stood up.. was it you? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

What shutter speed did u use btw? any flash? inbuilt or external?

hehehe not sure if its you unless you'r about 17-21yrs old, hair a bit like Beckham type (standing up) :D .

I used P mode and external flash yes (420ex)

oh, and one more thing, my own opinion, $10 to see those cars abit too expensive. But $10 to let me practice my photography skill with these wonderful models are priceless.

Bobo said:
oh, and one more thing, my own opinion, $10 to see those cars abit too expensive. But $10 to let me practice my photography skill with these wonderful models are priceless.

I truly agree ... Astin , if you are listening, its time to roll ValueShoots at 10 bucks and use of Pro Model at that :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wheniam said:
I truly agree ... Astin , if you are listening, its time to roll ValueShoots at 10 bucks and use of Pro Model at that :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Someone talking abt me???
Ok, let me figure out how to do my own Dreammodelasia show, with some cars posing as the backdrop.....

Astin said:
Someone talking abt me???
Ok, let me figure out how to do my own Dreammodelasia show, with some cars posing as the backdrop.....

brother, just joking only okie, no offence meant heehee :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.