Dream Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the Bugatti Veyron :thumbsup:

But have to stop for petrol at least twice a day i think :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Corvette. ^^

i prefer minibus... :sweat: best w/ reclining seats.

Ferrari F2007
McLaren MP4-22

Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRC Racing Type

Ferrari 412i

I have been dreaming about it since I was a Kid. My Favourites car ever !

412i.jpg

Coincidentally, i told my colleague today that i am gona buy the Lamborgini as it is only
$670k, so "cheap" :bsmilie:

BMW 645Ci
For long drives in comfort in good weather with the roof down

Mini Cooper S works
For the go-kart feel in a city area

Ferrari F430
because its a Ferrari :bsmilie:

Honda NSX-R GT!! If one of the car's 5 owners could just part with it... If not a McLaren F1 (no Veyron for me, thanks) would do just fine!

i very down to earth one... a nissan fairlady can liao.

How come no one mention Koenig CCX........."The Green Monster"

http://www.koenigsegg.com/thecars/ccx.asp?ccx=1

Now that is what I call a dream car........with top speed 245MPH / 395 KMH with 0-60mph @ 3.2 sec.

:bigeyes: Power man!!! u guys really open my eyes! most of the cars i dun know really must learn from u all...i have yet to look into cars.... think i can start now to know more about cars...VvRroooommmmm.....................:bsmilie:

How come no one mention Koenig CCX........."The Green Monster"

http://www.koenigsegg.com/thecars/ccx.asp?ccx=1

Now that is what I call a dream car........with top speed 245MPH / 395 KMH with 0-60mph @ 3.2 sec.

ahh...I like this car but there is a problem with cornering at super high speed. They did a test drive with it on Fifth Gears ( cable TV channel ) it wipe out almost everytime they pushed it. They later modified it with a rear wing just to hold its rear end down.

But given the choice...I still would get the Buggati...hands down. The only other choice I would like is the latest (finally confirmed) MB Mclaren SLR "convertible"!

It is a killer car though the Koenigsegg...definitely better then that ugly over the top Pagani Zonda with that stupid looking 1970s Batmobile Exhaust pipe. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.