dream car asia day 2 (graphic intensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

modenaslim

Mar 2, 2003
Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
Visit site
DCA150.jpg

DCA151.jpg

DCA152.jpg

DCA78.jpg

DCA79.jpg

DCA80.jpg

DCA81.jpg

DCA82.jpg

DCA83.jpg

nice pics! :thumbsup: btw did u shoot in 6mp? or 3mp? the model pics look bit soft on the face? Overall, I like model pics best.. :D :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
nice pics! :thumbsup: btw did u shoot in 6mp? or 3mp? the model pics look bit soft on the face? Overall, I like model pics best.. :D :bsmilie:

shoot at 3mp nia... model pics all look soft due to high ISO400..
and i found the pics always look soft after i resize using ACDSee.. they suppose to be sharper than what u see here.. ;)

I find my 602z to produce consistently soft pictures. I think shoot at 6M fine is pretty good. High will take forever to load.

hori said:
I find my 602z to produce consistently soft pictures. I think shoot at 6M fine is pretty good. High will take forever to load.

true true.... i find the pic look soft also...
issit becoz my expectation increased? ;p
or it's time to send the camera to re-calibrate?? :dunno:

Ppl normally send DSLR back for re-calibrate and servicing, does 602z need to be re-calibrate and service???

I believe most 602z owners did was -->>
sell the camera and upgrade!!! :bsmilie:

Just sent my baby in for servicing, my precious A1. Always good to have the camera serviced once in a while to keep it in top condition. Just like you have to maintain your comp too.

tmc17479 said:
Just sent my baby in for servicing, my precious A1. Always good to have the camera serviced once in a while to keep it in top condition. Just like you have to maintain your comp too.

but did u feel any improvement after servicing??
Or just mentally improve?? :D

just sent it in yesterday. Told me it's going to take some time. 1-2 weeks? Now suffering from insecurity without my precious :)

BTW USM the eyes and the mouth, looks better for portraits IMO.

modenaslim said:
true true.... i find the pic look soft also...
issit becoz my expectation increased? ;p
or it's time to send the camera to re-calibrate?? :dunno:

Ppl normally send DSLR back for re-calibrate and servicing, does 602z need to be re-calibrate and service???

I believe most 602z owners did was -->>
sell the camera and upgrade!!! :bsmilie:

hmm.. maybe depends.. But did u do any sharpening in PS? Just click and check my signature for s602z photos. I think they looked pretty sharp.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.