Dream camera

Tonistein

Nov 13, 2010
Queenstown
K3 was my dream camera 5 years ago but I just couldn't afford it. So I bought the K500 from B&H. 5 years on & I logged 59K on this cheap entry level cam. Then I saw that there are many used K3 at B&H & I order one & it arrived today. The body cost US$519.95 & I got the Remote control for US$26.95. Total S$825 incl freight & GST. There were more than 5 choices & even got one K3II but I chose this with a rating of 9+ The K3 was packed in a small box & there wasn't any manual or CD but got a charger & cables + 2 original batteries. So I don't need to buy additional battery. When I unwrapped the bubble wrap the camera looks very new. When I removed the hotshoe cap it looked spotless & shiny Then I charge the battery & attached a lens & took a shot. It was sharp & crisp & I upload the pic to Pentax Forum USA to check the data. The shuttercount is 123. This camera is a real gem even though it's an old model & it's my dream camera

Enjoy the camera. Do join us for monthly meetups.

Can you pm me your contact number and name so I can intro you into the Pentax WhatsApp chat group?

Grats on getting your dream camera!

congrats, K3 was my dream when I was using K-01,

gear price drops year by year, and later I sold my k-01 and got a K3, and now dream for K1.

K3 is still one of best top pentax camera with its fastest 8.3 fps, until next year new apsc flagship comes, k3 still can do tons of stuff