Dramatic Escape (Sherry)

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Credits to Ivan for his lighting and car.
Thanks to Sherry for her dramatic performance.

Since there's so many other 'sherry car series', i tot of making it more dramatic and different. Story goes from left to right......she looses control of her car.......

original.jpg

Hope you like it.

cheers!

Last edited:
Bros, how do I show the original size of the photo? CS auto shrink the photo size?

Bro, let me help you..

original.jpg

Photos linked from Pbase will automatically downsize to 800dpi here, unless you add "/original.jpg" at the end of the link..

for example: http://www.pbase.com/simwong/image/125164945/original.jpg

Only found this out thru trial and error recently.. ;)

BTW, Very nice story telling theme bro..
:lovegrin:

Bros, how do I show the original size of the photo? CS auto shrink the photo size?

thanks Kongo Bro!!! glad you like it. :)

yeah, the original size is better and clearer.

nice... learning from all these pictures not to just shoot and shoot.. having a theme / idea makes the pictures look more interesting :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: great series.

I have different series of Sherry yet post ;p

:bigeyes: nice!

you make her sit on the floor? that floor hurts!!! :sweatsm:

nice... learning from all these pictures not to just shoot and shoot.. having a theme / idea makes the pictures look more interesting :thumbsup:

Tks! Certainly themed series are more interesting. Cheers!

Credits to Ivan for his lighting and car.
Thanks to Sherry for her dramatic performance.

Since there's so many other 'sherry car series', i tot of making it more dramatic and different. Story goes from left to right......she looses control of her car.......

125164945.jpg

Hope you like it.

cheers!

Wow!! :thumbsup: looks like a storyboard done for PPM. All ready for some movie productions! Cool ;)

Very creative and smart of you to do something different ...good stuff :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see the other theme you are working on....hmm..what could it be :think:

Very creative and smart of you to do something different ...good stuff :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see the other theme you are working on....hmm..what could it be :think:

Thanks buddy! Working hard on the series