• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Dramatic Escape (Sherry)

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Credits to Ivan for his lighting and car.
Thanks to Sherry for her dramatic performance.

Since there's so many other 'sherry car series', i tot of making it more dramatic and different. Story goes from left to right......she looses control of her car.......

Hope you like it.

cheers!

Last edited:

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Bro, let me help you..

Photos linked from Pbase will automatically downsize to 800dpi here, unless you add "/original.jpg" at the end of the link..

for example: http://www.pbase.com/simwong/image/125164945/original.jpg

Only found this out thru trial and error recently.. ;)

BTW, Very nice story telling theme bro..
:lovegrin:

Bros, how do I show the original size of the photo? CS auto shrink the photo size?

dacteo

Sep 22, 2009
nice... learning from all these pictures not to just shoot and shoot.. having a theme / idea makes the pictures look more interesting :thumbsup:

Mulan

Dec 27, 2007
:thumbsup: great series.

I have different series of Sherry yet post ;p

parameters

Nov 7, 2008
:bigeyes: nice!

you make her sit on the floor? that floor hurts!!! :sweatsm:

Credits to Ivan for his lighting and car.
Thanks to Sherry for her dramatic performance.

Since there's so many other 'sherry car series', i tot of making it more dramatic and different. Story goes from left to right......she looses control of her car.......

Hope you like it.

cheers!
Wow!! :thumbsup: looks like a storyboard done for PPM. All ready for some movie productions! Cool ;)

bp007

Oct 23, 2009
Very creative and smart of you to do something different ...good stuff :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see the other theme you are working on....hmm..what could it be :think:

Top Bottom