~draken413o~ 1 day, 1 photo

congrats for completing apad. it is not easy.
It depends on what is the motivation behind starting it and completing it. It seems like there is less exposure and therefore little or no comment. Another reason which I am not sure if it is right is that there is a good mix of genre in your apad. Which is actually a good thing to develop as a all rounder but for the audience, we might get a little confused.

There is a tendency for many people to be sometimes overwhelmed by emotions be it good or bad. Just take whatever there is and make the best out of it and don't lose hope and sight. Stay true to yourself and keep going at it.

Have a happy new year.

Just went through all 30 pages.. and quite trippy.. alot of memories happy, disappointing and sad..

I guess a couple of crazy ideas here and there and lots of practice.. Although I noticed towards the end no one really bothered commenting on my photos. I don't know.. whatever it is.. it's been quite a ride.

With this being said, I don't think I'll do another APAD anymore as it is quite time consuming. However, I am happy to complete this one, as I've failed to finish the 2009 one.. not because I didn't shoot enough but more due to certain people being rather nasty.. ah... that was in the past..

To anyone reading this last message, Have a Happy New year, and do continue chasing the light and the epic picture.

"Stay hungry, Stay Foolish" (I really don't know what to put as a farewell message.. but I guess it's appropriate.)

Grats mate on completing the APAD and know what, u did better than me by really having an image a day!

Please do not dampen by what other ppl may says but this is your style. Everyone has a style. Take it easy and keep shooting.

Do the comments means anything but hey, did you look at the number of views for your thread? Am seeing u are on the top 5 in this APAD, no?

Sorry, am man with few words and please continue with your passion on photography.

Rock on baby!

you have one of a kind series and you sure did a great job in completing APAD 2010 as well for the rest who completed it. well done peepz!
well, i shall keep a lookout for JD photos somewhere then. way to go!

lastly, happy new year! have a blast!

Great job in completing your apad! Must have been hard, and i enjoyed following it. Keep up your passion for photography. Looking forward to seeing your great works in the days to come!

you have one of a kind series and you sure did a great job in completing APAD 2010 as well for the rest who completed it. well done peepz!
well, i shall keep a lookout for JD photos somewhere then. way to go!

lastly, happy new year! have a blast!
Thanks so much for following, yeah can definitely see my ongoing progress in my flickr and deviantart streams. So all is not lost. haha

Grats mate on completing the APAD and know what, u did better than me by really having an image a day!

Please do not dampen by what other ppl may says but this is your style. Everyone has a style. Take it easy and keep shooting.

Do the comments means anything but hey, did you look at the number of views for your thread? Am seeing u are on the top 5 in this APAD, no?

Sorry, am man with few words and please continue with your passion on photography.

Rock on baby!
Hey Thomas, Thanks for the encouragement! The comments don't really matter much but its nice to know that we have an audience that likes the work instead of feeling like an artist painting everyday just to hang in his own room.

Great job in completing your apad! Must have been hard, and i enjoyed following it. Keep up your passion for photography. Looking forward to seeing your great works in the days to come!
Hey thank you! Wasn't really hard since I'm more often seen with my camera than without.. so I have a bucket load of photos taken.

Once again thanks everyone for supporting! Heres a photo to share of my recent public exposure during new year eve at the promontry.

"Well, this is a picture of my pictures..

YES thats right, my pictures have been displayed on a 20 ft wide projection screen during new years countdown party at promontry, Singapore.. So thats pretty cool..

Was surreal just looking it it being displayed, and besides giggling like a schoolgirl doesn't really make me look professional.. but aiyaaahh.. It's all good.

Thanks to everyone for the support! "

5316732418_e644836a87_b.jpg

Exposure

Just went through all 30 pages.. and quite trippy.. alot of memories happy, disappointing and sad..

I guess a couple of crazy ideas here and there and lots of practice.. Although I noticed towards the end no one really bothered commenting on my photos. I don't know.. whatever it is.. it's been quite a ride.

With this being said, I don't think I'll do another APAD anymore as it is quite time consuming. However, I am happy to complete this one, as I've failed to finish the 2009 one.. not because I didn't shoot enough but more due to certain people being rather nasty.. ah... that was in the past..

To anyone reading this last message, Have a Happy New year, and do continue chasing the light and the epic picture.

"Stay hungry, Stay Foolish" (I really don't know what to put as a farewell message.. but I guess it's appropriate.)

What? No more APAD for you this year? :(

Anyhoo, congrats on completing! For 2 years (2009 & 2010), i never managed to complete. Hahahaha.. I know, shame on me! :bsmilie:

Happy New Year to you too!