Dragonball Movie (2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Hahaha any fans of dragonball :p this news may suck or may be nice ahahahaha check out this poster or this web :)

http://dbthemovie.com/

OMG

please dun destroy the fond memories i have:sweat:

Hahahaha chow yun fat as the turtle guy :p hahahaha omg.... :p i think it will be hilarious but stupid at the same time

best jokes from DB, pls add if u have some u like:

1) Ball Ball is gone (checking out is welma is boy).
2) Monster, why ur butt is on ur chest.

OMG, a lot of us will suffer heart attack

i find original DB is funnier than DBZ, like hong kong manga, DBZ goes on and on and on, everyone is upgrading there power and becomes more than god like, destroying a planet with a single blow.

i like the story when gouhan is still a kid, his amazing adventure with friends, training and entering wushu tournament.

i find original DB is funnier than DBZ, like hong kong manga, DBZ goes on and on and on, everyone is upgrading there power and becomes more than god like, destroying a planet with a single blow.

i like the story when gouhan is still a kid, his amazing adventure with friends, training and entering wushu tournament.

Agreed no more. :)

its GOKU lor... GOHAN is the SON leh...

Personally a fan too, remember my saturday afternoons catching the half hour episodes week after week on Ch 8.

The movie poster looks like a B-grade movie from the 90s though, can't imagine how it will turn out.

Sharing a DB figurine I have:
2555447700_0223a87e72.jpg

The local TV series ended its run before the start of this saga.:cry:

Personally a fan too, remember my saturday afternoons catching the half hour episodes week after week on Ch 8.

The movie poster looks like a B-grade movie from the 90s though, can't imagine how it will turn out.

Sharing a DB figurine I have:
2555447700_0223a87e72.jpg

The local TV series ended its run before the start of this saga.:cry:

animax showing a re-run again... u can subscribe and watch it, in jap or english.

most likely it will be one movie that the western market will go gaga about and we in the Asian market will jaw drop and wonder.... what the $(@)@!??

most likely it will be one movie that the western market will go gaga about and we in the Asian market will jaw drop and wonder.... what the $(@)@!??

dragonball is not only popular in asia , but it is VERY popular in US/Euro contries too. they know what they are doing, they wont invest million of dollars on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.