Dragonball Movie (2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
OMG

please dun destroy the fond memories i have:sweat:
Hahahaha chow yun fat as the turtle guy :p hahahaha omg.... :p i think it will be hilarious but stupid at the same time

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
best jokes from DB, pls add if u have some u like:

1) Ball Ball is gone (checking out is welma is boy).
2) Monster, why ur butt is on ur chest.

grumpy

Jun 9, 2006
OMG, a lot of us will suffer heart attack

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
i find original DB is funnier than DBZ, like hong kong manga, DBZ goes on and on and on, everyone is upgrading there power and becomes more than god like, destroying a planet with a single blow.

i like the story when gouhan is still a kid, his amazing adventure with friends, training and entering wushu tournament.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
i find original DB is funnier than DBZ, like hong kong manga, DBZ goes on and on and on, everyone is upgrading there power and becomes more than god like, destroying a planet with a single blow.

i like the story when gouhan is still a kid, his amazing adventure with friends, training and entering wushu tournament.
Agreed no more. :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

its GOKU lor... GOHAN is the SON leh...

Mar 19, 2006
North East
www.flickr.com
Personally a fan too, remember my saturday afternoons catching the half hour episodes week after week on Ch 8.

The movie poster looks like a B-grade movie from the 90s though, can't imagine how it will turn out.

Sharing a DB figurine I have:

The local TV series ended its run before the start of this saga.:cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Personally a fan too, remember my saturday afternoons catching the half hour episodes week after week on Ch 8.

The movie poster looks like a B-grade movie from the 90s though, can't imagine how it will turn out.

Sharing a DB figurine I have:

The local TV series ended its run before the start of this saga.:cry:
animax showing a re-run again... u can subscribe and watch it, in jap or english.

aeskywan

Feb 13, 2007
most likely it will be one movie that the western market will go gaga about and we in the Asian market will jaw drop and wonder.... what the $(@)@!??

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
most likely it will be one movie that the western market will go gaga about and we in the Asian market will jaw drop and wonder.... what the $(@)@!??
dragonball is not only popular in asia , but it is VERY popular in US/Euro contries too. they know what they are doing, they wont invest million of dollars on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom