dragon tiger gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think "pirates" is a better show, interm of comedies and special effect. the each of the charactors really shows.

"gate" is too brief. the charactors here is not well define. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special effect sections. the city scence is more like japanese animation than the longest running comics from hong kong.:sticktong :sticktong

one classic jokes i remember from another show, "fong yun". when "jian shen" shows himself (aka wong chew shen), the entire cinema laughs. no special effect nor extra effort is needed.

no story but the fighting quite nice leh. only thing is not enough villians in the movie. how can the whole Luo Sha Jiao only have one bad guy inside?!

i thought the "luo sha nui" will be in action too, but alamak, only a beautifull flower vast.

i thought the "gate" very big and strong, alamak, only got children. worst, the "fire cloud evil god" remark that people from the "gate" couldnt have beaten the 2 villiant he sent.

but the "golden gong" is a joke man.

wonder what "wong yu lang" think about the whole show (guess which charactor he acted in the show).

denniskee said:
but the "golden gong" is a joke man.

WTH .. u make me laff out real hard
the gong is destroyed but the DRILL :bsmilie:

I heard from alot of my friends that this show isnt that good.. Even the fighting scenes ok only..

denniskee said:
i think "pirates" is a better show, interm of comedies and special effect. the each of the charactors really shows.

i find the pirates pretty lousy leh..its so much more inferior than the 1st episode and that jack sparrow become a gu niang eeeeewwww...
their jokes also not as good as the 1st one..

and the worst of all? no head no tail... i see the head i blur.. until the ending, then realise the show not finished, still got 3rd episode..

denniskee said:
"gate" is too brief. the charactors here is not well define. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special effect sections. the city scence is more like japanese animation than the longest running comics from hong kong.:sticktong :sticktong
yes ,precisely. But as according to the story line of the comic, the charactors is not well defined. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special drawing effect.

so...movie matching the comic , 100%. GOOD movie...!!!

Well did quite well in HK so sequel on the way...

wong_se said:
yes ,precisely. But as according to the story line of the comic, the charactors is not well defined. no jokes, fighting so like "cha kway tiao". the so call special moves sucks in the special drawing effect.

so...movie matching the comic , 100%. GOOD movie...!!!

din match 100% lah... tat time the comics no hp lor... :bsmilie:

have not watch the show yet, but i'm trying not to have too much expectations...the entire comic book storyline spans more than 20 years which gave me ample time to fall in love with each character in the book. I doubt the movie can do the same thing.
Btw don't know how many of you read it, but the ending in the comic was crap!!

read the comic ... had to admit that it was crap ...

come again, which comic can substain tt long? Should kill it off asap ...

I think see gong fu is the best!
keep waiting for Kung fu Huste 2 !!!~~~! Cool!

Hong Kong movie can't make it, they totally wash black money in making movie...
Like that can show that those big money holder can escape form extra taxes...haha:D

Anyone think that "Slam Dunk" of JAY CHOU & BOA will be nice?;)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think Initial D suxs, but everybody else thinks otherwise... he spoils it all... :thumbsd:

Then you think the character will be better for which artist? except Jay Chow?:)

Gerl_ho said:
Then you think the character will be better for which artist? except Jay Chow?:)

Anything with him... forget it...

Anyway, i find that if was to really make a slam dunk movie, i guess those taiwanese singer can really be them already... maybe the guy called Hei Ren, can be Gorilla, then Sakuragi, hmm... anyway, Jay would be too short for Rukawa...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Anything with him... forget it...

Anyway, i find that if was to really make a slam dunk movie, i guess those taiwanese singer can really be them already... maybe the guy called Hei Ren, can be Gorilla, then Sakuragi, hmm... anyway, Jay would be too short for Rukawa...

It's really will be disappointed again....:eek:

Wah...so surpise to see so many "Dragon Tiger Door's" fan here :D You guys must be in the same age band as me :think:

Luckily I haven't got time to watch the show...now must think twice liao :D Anyhow I stop reading the comic after the new company take over Jade Empire...I think it's around the "inmortal old accesstor" era....so not sure what is going on with the story now :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.