Dragon playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
Does anyone here knows if there are still the dragon playground here in Singapore ?

The Dragon playground at Jurong East has been destroyed and replaced with your vanilla flavoured playground.

Try jurong west st.52? Near blk 536 (behind)
not sure if it's still there... :sweat:

Thanks for the heads up guys.

sbs99,

There wasn't any dragon playground behind Blk 536 Jurong West St' 52.

No worries, just thinking of taking the photos of the Dragon playground before everything is gone in the name of progress.

hmmm...maybe it's demolished. I used to stay 536, back in mid-90s.

hey your playground you are looking for, appeared in the New Paper today (11/6/08), pg 16 & 17.

I hope it won't lead to an enormous overloading amount of visitors and vandalism (like how vandalism made the authorities cleared and demolished much loved relics of singapore). :nono:

hope they preserve and maintain that dragon in it's well-kept condition, it does make a good spot for wedding shots, i might try that. :sweatsm:

Thanks for the heads up bro.:)

I didn't buy the New paper, where is the location of the Dragon playground ?

hey your playground you are looking for, appeared in the New Paper today (11/6/08), pg 16 & 17.

I hope it won't lead to an enormous overloading amount of visitors and vandalism (like how vandalism made the authorities cleared and demolished much loved relics of singapore). :nono:

hope they preserve and maintain that dragon in it's well-kept condition, it does make a good spot for wedding shots, i might try that. :sweatsm:

Thanks for the information and also thanks to Czeyang for the location too.:thumbsup:

I'm curious about the New paper article as it seems that the TNP team is reading it in this forum and decided to do a story about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.