Dragon Ball Z/GT Lovers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belano

Jul 13, 2005
Hi you guys still remember the all-time favourite Dragon Ball Z comics? I read it so many times and never got sick of it. So wonder if there are Dragon Ball fanatics too in CS?

Those days before i started photography~~

Save money to buy dragon ball comic books~~
Treat them like rare collections~~
Skip recess in order to buy Dragon ball cards~~
Happy like hell when got one prism card in it~~
Sigh.. too bad i threw away all the cards and some of the books already... what a pity...

Anyone has any idea on where to purchase their Dvds (Original)? If i remember correctly, it should have 290+ of episodes.

1.jpg

i prefer the 1st version before book Gohan was born. feel that the fun is not there anymore with Z & GT. used to hang out in Kinokuniya to read the latest from Japan. dun qutie understood but a pic tells a thousand words. :bsmilie:

ya...my fave...

I always love the fighting tournaments. the earlier comics had lighter and hilarious moments; esp the blue jokes :bsmilie:

I also their fans, heh heh! :embrass:

I saw the DVD was selling on www.goodswell.com. The DVD seem like one espisode less than the VCD version. Think of buying but got too much of their VCD liao. Furthermore, same story again :(

I just wonder is it possible to have a MO for Dragon Ball Dvd?

Hehe yah threw them away after keeping them in my cabinet for many years, unlike some of my friends who simply threw them straight away when they are not the prism ones.

I would say Bird Studio is damn successful with the creation of dragon ball, till now its hard to find kids who don't know about it.

Saw at JE. 36 DVD selling at $115. Avg $3.2 per disc. Going to get it. ;)

West_ray said:
what? u threw away all the cards??? i still have them with me, gotta be with me till i die ha ..

I also still got all my DBZ cards wit me. ;)

JE? U mean Jurong East Entertainment? More details abt the location? Thanks

I've all the original comics. i started with volume 3, think it was in ~1990, where the hard training for the first fighting tournament started and became a fan afterwards till vol 30++..but everything went downhill when wutian came about, became lame at times. As for the cards, my friends and I were able to 'feel' for the shiny cards, think a whole row only has 3 shiny cards yeah, we're so good till shop keepers wldn't let us 'molest' their cards. But I figure out how to 'see' which one is shiny card even without touching them! rem each card was 40cts and i resold them for 80cts!

Was a bigger fan for NBA cards then, as chicago bulls were like tops in the early 90s...was spending half my pocket $ on the cards, but still nothing compared to some kids which folders of 'golden' / 'special edition' cards where I had a fraction of theirs. My most valuable card I figured was not MJ, but shaq, his first round pick by orlando magic, was worth US$50 (saw the list of prices in a magazine), but wouldn't/didn't know how to sell anyway (no ebay no internet)

ahh...those were the days

now kids move on to magic cards etc liao, where I've move to guitars and camera gears..hehe

Me use to be also. haha. When I was in sec 3 1993.

Read and read and read till the books rotten rotten. Played the Super Famicon RPG game also, Damn fun..

I remember last time got a Cheng Shi Man Hua 城市漫画 organised a Draw Goo Kong competition 画悟空比赛 . ha. i got join also, but lose. ha..

Status
Not open for further replies.