DPReview: Olympus releases 6 kit options of E330

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe only within America got this option lah. Clever marketing. Get ppl's attention. More ppl will be looking at the different package i guess. This kinda thing not seen in Singpore before right?

Newbie sure cannot afford... They bundled the expensive lens together leh...

Don't know whether they will have a similar kits package for Singapore. I like the Pro package.:D

... only time will tell, it's up to the various regional markets to adopt or approve practices best suited to their locality.

The package does indirectly tell you which field, Oly engineers had in mind when the lenses & accessories were designed.

Cheers,

More choices for me.... when I decide to get the E330 ;)

For the travel package, it is listing the 11-22 + 18-180 combo

right now I am having
14-54 (for simple macro, wide enough, sure not as wide as 11-14, + f2.8 low light)
45-150mm (for sufficient long range, sure not as far compared to 180)

Question I have is for those who have 11-22, the f2.8 can maintain till what range? Also
can this 11-22 do simple macro like the 14-54mm too?

Wondering should I convert to that combo (offcourse 800+400 only for my current setup compared to?? 1000+700??)

Nature Pro Kit- got all the lens i need :(

considering that they release these special kits, it is kinda obvious that the so called E-1 replacement is not arriving anytime soon, not within the next 12months.

Hmm..that Travelling Pro kit is nice! Like the lens combo.

The Nature Pro kit looks sweeeeeeeeeet :thumbsup:

i was suprise that this time round olympus make a gd marketing... i was attracted to the Travelling Pro Kit.... wondering this idea will be use in sg....

Status
Not open for further replies.