downloading problem ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
guys .. i've a problem d/ling stuffs from the internet.

e.g. i tried to download a bmw film from the bmwfilm.com , but half way through the download (say only download 10mb instead of the file size of 60mb), then it prompted tat the download is already completed. So i tried to open the file, i was prompted it couldnt be open and asked me to download again.

this happ when i was trying to download a game from microsoft.com. downloaded 11mb only instead of 350mb, and was prompted that the download was completed.

i'm using a 256kb by the way ...

wat should i do ?

thanks
ray

West_ray said:

e.g. i tried to download a bmw film from the bmwfilm.com , but half way through the download (say only download 10mb instead of the file size of 60mb), then it prompted tat the download is already completed. So i tried to open the file, i was prompted it couldnt be open and asked me to download again.

this happ when i was trying to download a game from microsoft.com. downloaded 11mb only instead of 350mb, and was prompted that the download was completed.

wat should i do ?

thanks
ray

try using downloadings tools like FlashGet. It's free. Allows you 2 continue downloading should the connection fails.

good luck

West_ray said:

wat should i do ?

thanks
ray

you can try dl acc a good program it serve me well

http://download.com.com/3000-2071-10037157.html

Status
Not open for further replies.