Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
The_Mausoleum_of_Noregsvar_by_humors.jpg

Great perspective!

Really nice view of it!
and the colour... wow :) such a deep blue sky :D

A normal perspective I would comment, but the dark skies created all the difference from other shots. Very unusual feel.

I like the feel and perspective of this shot as well. Nicely done.

i like the sky (colour) and the espanade on the right(contrast). left is alittle under exposed. and the bottom line is out.

I wouldn't say the bottom line is out, but certainly the lighting conditions during that day was quite bad; almost cloudless, and uneven lighting. I could have explored more angles, but I was carrying a notebook, a couple of lens and my luggage, so haha, I didn't continue, catch a cab and went home instead.

I like the feel and perspective of this shot as well. Nicely done.
kruger said:
Great perspective!
feimao07 said:
neatly done... :thumbsup:
Hey thanks!

adamadam said:
Really nice view of it!
and the colour... wow :) such a deep blue sky :D
sprintist said:
A normal perspective I would comment, but the dark skies created all the difference from other shots. Very unusual feel.

Yes, one cannot believe the power of CPL until using a high-grade one. Man, I am thankful for that investment.

OO...very nice..i like ..thumbs up:thumbsup:

Nice! Not at the first glance, but a captivating shot the longer you look at it. Loves the effects created by overlapping thorns. This is the first time I had a nice impression of that ugly and leaking roof. :thumbsup:

Hey thanks!

Yes, one cannot believe the power of CPL until using a high-grade one. Man, I am thankful for that investment.

interesting...i am contemplating getting a CPL. what's the diff between the diff grades? have u tried using a low-grade one? is there a diff?

also, what's the brand of your CPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.