double exposure??

Status
Not open for further replies.
tot multiple exp is use film one?

longkangman said:
D200 and the same class can do it on cam.:(
else use photoshop.
photoshop can adjust the effects better while in cam squeezes everything into 1 raw file rite?

longkangman said:
Yes, only apply to raw. :)
The one for RAW is to overlay RAW images. But if you're shooting multiple exposure, then it can save as JPEG also.. With Auto-gain On, it can even divide the exposure by the number of shots, so you don't have to manually underexpose each shot. But of course, doing it manually gives you more control.

I would choose to do it in a software like Photoshop or GIMP.

lsisaxon said:
The one for RAW is to overlay RAW images. But if you're shooting multiple exposure, then it can save as JPEG also.. With Auto-gain On, it can even divide the exposure by the number of shots, so you don't have to manually underexpose each shot. But of course, doing it manually gives you more control.

I would choose to do it in a software like Photoshop or GIMP.

Yes Lsisaxon you are right. Multiple expose can be done on jpeg up to 10 expose.
The overlay is raw. :) I got it wrong.

Where is my manual? :angry:

Can try the black card method. I've seen some people doing it but dunno the results.

yumyum said:
>>> what;s that ???

As in exposing your picture (e.g. bulb exposures) and during the exposure, use a black card and cover the lens, opening it up again if you want to add in another subject to you frame. You can do this repeatedly to do multiple exposures in a single frame.

yumyum said:
so d50 cannot do double exposure ???
No, but nevermind.. do it on Photoshop or GIMP and you will get more control.

Snoweagle said:
Can try the black card method. I've seen some people doing it but dunno the results.
this is limited to very dark places. in brighter situations, the removal of the card will be recorded as a blur streak in the pic.

roti_prata said:
this is limited to very dark places. in brighter situations, the removal of the card will be recorded as a blur streak in the pic.

Well of cos, due to light shining onto the card so it produces a small glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.