DOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Phoenix

Deregistered
May 14, 2009
Sing-a-pour
hihi every1 ^^ just wondering who here loves to play dota?

and if u do, do u play on garena?

~why sentinel always win......ans: becoz sentinel are all frens and scourge are all SOLO players LOL!!!~

is safer to play on bnet, cause garena is filled with map hackers...scourge also can be all friends, just team up with a good buddy.
recently i very hum, keep choosing tanker...:embrass:
scourge players always random poor heroes of late.

Last edited:
is safer to play on bnet, cause garena is filled with map hackers...scourge also can be all friends, just team up with a good buddy.
recently i very hum, keep choosing tanker...:embrass:
scourge players always random poor heroes of late.

LOL!!! bnet also got mhers leh....nub de lo all those mhers.....onli know how to mh mh....mh deprove ur skill onli. XD i like those buddies tt play teamwork de haha......hmmm tanker not bad....especially centuar and dragonknight(my favourite hero).

WOHO i play dota on garena......Scrouge also got win leh today juz kena own big time by scrouge

Those who play on garena are usually the ones using friendly versions, whilst those on bnet are using the normal versions :) I'm on bnet :)

I used to play bnet. But bnet keep having delays right? so i switched to garena.

i played on garena...then found out too many players has map hack...impossible to win, so now stop liou.

lol. just had a game. was scrouge invoker. win. lol..

wa didnt know alot of u guys here play dota.....next time jio leh....lolx....i play garena...but still learning...

i prefer tankers and agi heroes coz i like heroes who can handle the stress in late game. mana heroes hard to play late game if opponents are thick unless u are a pro lightning revenant or sumthing who can trash up some incredible hulk **** in late game.

i realised recently in dota there is this trend....people scold each other noob.....thn get angry and start a flame fest.....then after that give each other number and ask each other to call handphone....say want meet outside eg at ang mo kio or dhoby ghaut mrt at 2pm to "settle"......then in the end nv meet.....all becoz of a dota game and wanna act beng. LOLX~ lulx

Actually it is my view that agi heroes rule late game. Str and intel will lose out.

wa didnt know alot of u guys here play dota.....next time jio leh....lolx....i play garena...but still learning...

i prefer tankers and agi heroes coz i like heroes who can handle the stress in late game. mana heroes hard to play late game if opponents are thick unless u are a pro lightning revenant or sumthing who can trash up some incredible hulk **** in late game.

i realised recently in dota there is this trend....people scold each other noob.....thn get angry and start a flame fest.....then after that give each other number and ask each other to call handphone....say want meet outside eg at ang mo kio or dhoby ghaut mrt at 2pm to "settle"......then in the end nv meet.....all becoz of a dota game and wanna act beng. LOLX~ lulx

Anyway who here plays bnet and is keen for pub stomps?

agi heroes rules but unless you play very hum during early game, else not so easy to farm a lot of items...stunner heroes is still the best especially tidehunter, a well-placed stun can cause the whole team to retreat...the widest AOE spell at 450 range.

Last edited:

agreed....Got 1 game i use potm the guy i tink use prophet.I kena feed coz potm paper as u guys know...then we losing...then he put all the blame on me sia that guy farking cb....he kill 2 i kill 3 but i die like 8 times he die 5 times....he scold me nub then cannot win liao coz potm feed like fk.....my friend use lycan kill 7 times and afk for 10 mins still more kills than him.He help me scold him then kena scold nub back.....

actually die more than 5 times is considered feed liao unless is 5 kills and 5 deaths...but potm always play very hum one, first sign of trouble then leap liao...sibei sian to engage her in early/mid game unless can hex her...then got hope to kill.
then late game she fat fat already even harder to kill...by then is gg liao to engage her 1 on 1.

Last edited:
actually die more than 5 times is considered feed liao unless is 5 kills and 5 deaths...but potm always play very hum one, first sign of trouble then leap liao...sibei sian to engage her in early/mid game unless can hex her...then got hope to kill.

LOL potm WTF own like sai

Its all a matter of perspective which type of hero best :) I still go for agis.

Anyway anyone interested in Bnet Clubsnap Pub Stomp?

1. Vince123123

LOLx......a CS dota tournament will be nice :)

survival of the fittest haha

GG.

rule 1: when people argue wif u in dota dun argue back

rule 2: whenever u argue back....its the beginning of a new arguement

agreed....Got 1 game i use potm the guy i tink use prophet.I kena feed coz potm paper as u guys know...then we losing...then he put all the blame on me sia that guy farking cb....he kill 2 i kill 3 but i die like 8 times he die 5 times....he scold me nub then cannot win liao coz potm feed like fk.....my friend use lycan kill 7 times and afk for 10 mins still more kills than him.He help me scold him then kena scold nub back.....

LULZ:devil:

This trend been happening a long time liao (i,.e ppl scolding newcomer noob etc.) :bsmilie: Even happens in LAN cafe games.

Haven't like played DOTA in ages liao too. Not sure how popular it is now. Nowadays in most LAN cafes seems like more ppl playing Left 4 Dead than DOTA.

To me dota isn't ONLY about what hero you use. Its about what team mates you have. Teamwork is the key to win the game. And MUST have at least 1 or 2 AOE heros.. stun, damage etc..

Of course when i playing alone with pub, first thing to mind is choose agi.. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.