DOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always buy tango to eat them up. You can eat them faster than he can plant since there's a long cd time with eyes.

i agree with u on tt....u can use tt in early game.....after in late game u will find u wun need the tango anymore.......but a seasoned treant player will go for refresher orb. coz will double the ulti. but if he got refresher orb, it means that he can plant eyes at twice the faster rate.

the best is see minimap and be alert.....if farming at least buy a tp scroll so can tp back....if no tp scroll....and if u happen to be on the top and bottom lane, hide in forest and go goblin shop and buy a tp scroll and tp back...try to sense a possible bs when u see all the opponent colours are missing from the minimap....and the more further u push, the more likely u kena bs....but if u happen to see an encounter with multiple oppents....wait for the oppent to cast the skill first then tp....if not halfway u tp then kena the skill. so eg. wait for treant to root u or their teamate to stun u first, after stun when their skill cooldwn, u tp right away to base or seperate lane to farm.

if u rich, get a gem....or even better get a gem and aegis(after roshanning of coz).

or make full use of ur hero skills if they can destroy trees etc lina inverse, beastmaster all can destroy treess

Last edited:
swap from VS can bring down trees as well but my friend go position the wrong place...should have use bm instead.

TP scrolls are a must have item in ANY situation; and I don't understand why there are people who play without having one. Worse yet, those who have like 3 empty slots and don't want to buy one. They rather cross country hike it home when the base is under attack. By the time they come, gg already.

lol tts becoz ur team is full of retards lol. i sumtimes have nubs and retards in my team...ask them all push mid lane they still sumwhere farming......some even go solo lane without buying a tp scroll...thn in the end kena bs blame we all

Legiz and Phoenix, can I trouble you to email me at vince1231234 at yahoo dot com dot sg with your MSN email so I can easily call you all when there's a game :) Thanks! :)

Wahaha how about let's meet tonite at Bnet ? :cool:

I am on Garena too, give up. 90% of the players there uses hackarena, I just hate it.

Btw, I am a very skillful player :embrass:

Please pawn me !!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Can drop me an email with your MSN? I normally arrange matches on MSN :)

Don't worry about being good, good is better since I intend to play 5vpubstomp hehhehe

Wahaha how about let's meet tonite at Bnet ? :cool:

I am on Garena too, give up. 90% of the players there uses hackarena, I just hate it.

Btw, I am a very skillful player :embrass:

Please pawn me !!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Empty liao leh. But why dont just email me as stated in my post eariler?

I'm trying out this Garena thing that everyone is raving about; but just wondering, why I can't seem to host a game? I hosted with no problem when in bnet, and am not behind any router/firewall - its a direct connection.

yet when I create game, the room does not announce it, and no one ever joins.

Any help would be appreciated.

I spent nearly 1/3 of my lifespan playing DotA as it eats my life away. From 5.84b all the way to 6.3something. Now I find DotA terribly boring.

Standard warcraft 3 > DotA

Always play dota on the sentinel team. 90% of the time, you will win.

Unless you have 3 or more friends and you join scourge, there's no use playing. Scourge always has noobs or leavers.

And even if you do have a good team, the sentinel team will custom kick you if you are owning them too much because they are all friends and sore losers. It just happened to me yesterday. Damn pissed off.

It's tough playing on garena alone. It's like a lose-lose situation.

I'm trying out this Garena thing that everyone is raving about; but just wondering, why I can't seem to host a game? I hosted with no problem when in bnet, and am not behind any router/firewall - its a direct connection.

i know why liao.....

1st: make sure ur bnet vers is updated like the rest in garena..if not sure, go to any room and check

2nd: make sure the room is full of ppl

3rd: when u join a room, type to ppl and ask them to join, then click start, when u see the wc3 page, click on local area network

also make sure that when u open garena, click on the 1st wc3 icon, then clck on singapore and then choose a room to play. room 1-10 is ladder i think...after that is non-ladder

I spent nearly 1/3 of my lifespan playing DotA as it eats my life away. From 5.84b all the way to 6.3something. Now I find DotA terribly boring.

Standard warcraft 3 > DotA

if u find dota boring, probably u shud try forming a clan and going for comps...if not like u say play standard game or L4D wee~~~

Always play dota on the sentinel team. 90% of the time, you will win.

Unless you have 3 or more friends and you join scourge, there's no use playing. Scourge always has noobs or leavers.

And even if you do have a good team, the sentinel team will custom kick you if you are owning them too much because they are all friends and sore losers. It just happened to me yesterday. Damn pissed off.

It's tough playing on garena alone. It's like a lose-lose situation.

true...sentinel always most of the time win coz they have much better teamwork and telepathy as most of them are frens. and also its easier to play on sentinel coz it's easier to scroll up to attack, rather then move the mouse down to attack when u are in scourge.

scourge normally is a mixed of players from all kinds of backgrounds....sumtimes they even have laggers and leavers.

but its possible to win in scourge....if u know how. :D

i'm always in scourge cuz i have no clique and my team wins 70% of the time leh. maybe i'm lucky to get good automatic random teammates. lolx

bro, after u use garena to start the game, u click bnet or ethernet? for garena it's supposed to be the ethernet.

Status
Not open for further replies.