Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
i need urs comment!! thanks!
still new in shooting...:embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

2006012312400143010.JPG

2006012312400295134.JPG

well.... what did you intend to show in the pictures?

Well you showed that you know about DOF. You also showed you either know about the multiple exposure function on your camera or you know how to merge 2 images on some DI software. But I'm afraid your images don't say anything to me. The first pix threads on the pass/fail borderline, but the 2nd one, forgive me for saying this, but Yucks! What was that?

Heartshape said:
Well you showed that you know about DOF. You also showed you either know about the multiple exposure function on your camera or you know how to merge 2 images on some DI software. But I'm afraid your images don't say anything to me. The first pix threads on the pass/fail borderline, but the 2nd one, forgive me for saying this, but Yucks! What was that?

:embrass: :embrass: :cry: :cry:
i also dunno ! sorry!! just want to capture!!
will try next time with a better title...

well, nice colors, and nice PS skills.
Keep shooting and posting and improving.
:)

no worries sweet.... there's always room for improvement... we all learn... ;p

Heartshape said:

Totally agree with that the photos sux! Need more improvements.. or perhaps it was the subject? ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.