Don't throw your keepers away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaren said:
I was quite intrigued by an article in a photography magazine in which four amateur photogs went on a shooting assignment with a pro and were each asked to submit what they considered their three best photos for review at the end of the day. Interestingly, the five best photos of the day (according to the pro) were not submitted by any of the four photogs.

Are you throwing your keepers away without even realising it? :p

I normally let my wife be the judge of my keepers or bin keepers. Okay she may not know anything about photography but she bought me the dslr. :lovegrin:

Sion said:
I normally let my wife be the judge of my keepers or bin keepers. Okay she may not know anything about photography but she bought me the dslr. :lovegrin:

actually i agree with you here.....wives have a knack for spotting good photos. :bsmilie:

Sion said:

I don't, wait she say why you take these pictures... will become few hours discussion.

Only show her my keepers.

I read a few copies of that magazine too. One of the outings was a trip to the zoo. The contestants submitted their well taken "Beautiful" animal pics. But the Pro chose a pic of a Tiger snarling in its cage as the best pic, since it was the most natural and depicted a wild animal wanting to escape back to its wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.