Don't monkey see monkey do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our neighbors up north don't need ISA.
They got mysterious fall from MACC building; Sodomy charges; etc to take care of 'troublesome' ppl.
They certainly don't need ISA when catching Mas Selamat.

pinholecam said:
They got mysterious fall from MACC building; Sodomy charges; etc to take care of 'troublesome' ppl.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

mod mode: Off

whatever ........ as long as they keep the Death Penalty in place for drug traffickers, smugglers and their mules .......

mod mode: On

ISA was abused and misused for political purpose in Malaysia, and it is right to abolish it. Personally I don't mind if Singapore retain ISA as long as it is for our people and it is not abused.

yrh0413 said:
ISA was abused and misused for political purpose in Malaysia, and it is right to abolish it. Personally I don't mind if Singapore retain ISA as long as it is for our people and it is not abused.

Best comment ever. :)

The issue is have our government misuse the ISA in the name of communist or using this as a political tool against oppositions? If you think no need to abolish, no need to say it right? What is your propaganda?

You can follow suit to add new measures (laws) for terrorism, but please everyone that knows about ISA know why its still in place. Malaysia is not monkey ok, Its political system and the people more political mature than us.

You can follow suit to add new measures (laws) for terrorism, but please everyone that knows about ISA know why its still in place. Malaysia is not monkey ok, Its political system and the people more political mature than us.

More politically mature?
When the political parties are still very much race-based (or worse: religion-based) and with unofficial patronage of groups like Perkasa?

Any what do we have have here? A single majority party govern by a few men weiding so much power and dictating which races can do sensitive work/hold important posts and which one cannot.

That is the problem with it.
Its not within the framework of law.

Who knows when a monkey will start using it to 'help the people';

Any what do we have have here? A single majority party govern by a few men weiding so much power and dictating which races can do sensitive work/hold important posts and which one cannot.

You should move to MY, try our brand of politics.
Ever had someone call you a "pendatang" (foreign immigrant) and tell you to "balik tongsan"?

Last edited:
someone fail to mention 'C4 for the mistress'.

T_T: "... This is a very serious charge. You must be able to back it up..."

T_T: "... This is a very serious charge. You must be able to back it up..."

Status
Not open for further replies.