don't know how to put this on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Hey, all the bros and sis here. I found that this forum a bit not so constructive. Why I said so? I found that some of the photos are really nice but I don't know it is a culture to be sarcastic here, or they jealous/envy then sometimes a good photos will become a bad photos in their comments:confused: What does this mean? This means that it is difficult to interpret the readers' comments. This is because some correct comments mixed with some bias comments. Yet , I find that strange that nobody is trying to build a good environment here?:dunno: All the aspect in this forum is really nice, just that the environment. And I find that some of the forumner really irritating. Don't have enough details/ knowledge about certain things (including me?haha) yet still "pretend" to know something. finally, 3rd category of people is, their photos are just ordinary photos, yet still post /flooded this forum with those disgusting photos?;p ~just my $0.02, don't take it too hard1 (and don't spam me hor! I hold no responsible to above statement.):bsmilie:

something tells me, this is going to be one long thread coming along.

"yet still post /flooded this forum with those disgusting photos"
"3rd category of people is, their photos are just ordinary photos"

hmm... are my photos disgusting and ordinary?

if this is really so, might as well just remove comments from this forum. and just put number ratings.

I don't agree with you nor do I disagree. You've just opened a can of worms. Its ironic that you were complaining about this forum not being constructive. Think your thread is going make things better?

Here we are all learning...i would think that what you said is not too right. If one does not post his/her "ordinary" photos here..How can one know from his mistake and improve and learn from others here?? Don't you think so?

Yeap. I think I worried too much.... It is better that i put my efforts in learning.;)

Lucky me deals more in technical discussions on Olympus Equipment rather than posting pix cos I'm 3rd rate photographer taking only ordinary and mundane pix also.............:p

Status
Not open for further replies.