Don't go to AH tomorrow ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Baron

Aug 5, 2002
butterfly.nss.org.sg
if u plan to go to AH tomorrow for photo shoot, forget it ! There will be 2 groups visiting AH tomorrow so the place will be very crowded. :( Try Sunday or next week.
:light:

Originally posted by ckiang
What/where is AH?

Regards
CK
think he means Alexandra Hospital... home to the favourite butterfly haunts of the macro royalty of CS... :D

wow getting crowded .. place also getting messy :(

Originally posted by Gan CW
if u plan to go to AH tomorrow for photo shoot, forget it ! There will be 2 groups visiting AH tomorrow so the place will be very crowded. :( Try Sunday or next week.

go this evening and camp there and occupy the whole place!

F4 got admitted to AH??
:rbounce:

Gan, I think you posted this thread in the wrong place.

Anyway, I think AH butterfly trail is attracting too many photographers. I just hope that they don't destroy the flowers n plants over there during the photoshoot. Else butterflies will not go there anymore.

Originally posted by Falcon
Gan, I think you posted this thread in the wrong place.

Anyway, I think AH butterfly trail is attracting too many photographers. I just hope that they don't destroy the flowers n plants over there during the photoshoot. Else butterflies will not go there anymore.

I thought I should pose it here since the forumers here visit AH.

Yes, I noticed all the photo taking is causing a lot of damage to the plants. We are working with AH to hopefully widen the path and provide paths to plots with lots of butterflies to facilitate photo taking.:)

I thought I should pose it here since the forumers here visit AH.

I do not mean that you cannot post in clubsnap forum. But this is the photo gallery section. A more appropriate section would be KopiTiam or even photoshoot. I might be wrong. :)

gosh! planning to go down tomolo morning, guess i will go over to BG instead.
thanks for the information.;)

Gan,
Thanks for the heads-up. Like Falcon hinted, the Macro sub-forum was the incorrect place to post this info, thus I have moved it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.