"Don't buy Sony, very bad. I rather dont sell you. Get canon"

Just a word of caution. Bally Electronics has taken over the shop space previously occupied by SLRR. Don't walk into the "Wrong" shop!

Someone told me that Bally and SLRR have the same boss. But dont understand why SLRR service and pricing is so good. haha! :bsmilie:

Someone told me that Bally and SLRR have the same boss. But dont understand why SLRR service and pricing is so good. haha! :bsmilie:

Think they cater for different market bah......

"Don't buy Sony, very bad. I rather dont sell you. Get canon, much better"

Said a well known sales rep of j3:16 when I walk in to ask for a55....

Dont understand whats the base of that statement. As a long time sony/km user since 1999, the FD mavica era, i certainly dont like to hear that :)

Because Canon margins are higher. J316 also say the same thing about Nikon although some staff are Nikon users. I guess when one walks into J316, one have to take what they say and discount 50%. Stick to what you want and not be swayed. Ask the price and buy if the price is right. Otherwise just go SLRR like some bros suggested. Haha. :)

But i do realise that in CS, everytime got ppls bash Sony or asking which brand to buy, there will be 2 "senior" member will confirm plus chop praise sony until it is like godsend.:bsmilie:

They always describe until like the camera can fly and bash other brand, but when i click on to both their photo link, i really LOL.

All cameras are the same leh.

They are all made in a factory in Southen China.

The only different is the body. :bsmilie:

If people are not brand conscious they will only make one camera for everybody and everyone.

And the brand will just be "Camera". :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

But i do realise that in CS, everytime got ppls bash Sony or asking which brand to buy, there will be 2 "senior" member will confirm plus chop praise sony until it is like godsend.:bsmilie:

They always describe until like the camera can fly and bash other brand, but when i click on to both their photo link, i really LOL.

can pm me the link? need some stress relieve. :bsmilie:

All cameras are the same leh.

They are all made in a factory in Southen China.

The only different is the body. :bsmilie:

If people are not brand conscious they will only make one camera for everybody and everyone.

And the brand will just be "Camera". :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hopefully seagull or greatwall will come out with digital camera. :bsmilie:

For 3:16, I go and buy Nikon Stuff or accompany friends to buy Canon stuff there, no one actually comments anything before.

Maybe they are just joking, but it is really not a very good sale tactic to bash any brand.

Go spend more taking photo than spending time worshipping any brand.

Cameras are just a recording tool really.

Be in Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Leica/Panasonic, all take pictures. Some may have better fuctions that others but seriously, they will out do each other in less than a year, so why bother brand worshipping?

I agree that one should concentrate on taking more pics that brand worshipping.

My camera already stopped production in 2003, still using today. My lenses are made in 1957, still takes good pictures.

Can compare till the cows come home but if one's pics till CMI, whats the point, the only gaining is the OEM ;)

Cameras are just a recording tool really.

Be in Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Leica/Panasonic, all take pictures. Some may have better fuctions that others but seriously, they will out do each other in less than a year, so why bother brand worshipping?

I agree that one should concentrate on taking more pics that brand worshipping.

My camera already stopped production in 2003, still using today. My lenses are made in 1957, still takes good pictures.

Can compare till the cows come home but if one's pics till CMI, whats the point, the only gaining is the OEM ;)

And your camera still produce some very nice photos, like the latest series you took in the Chinese wayang.

For 3:16, I go and buy Nikon Stuff or accompany friends to buy Canon stuff there, no one actually comments anything before.

Maybe they are just joking, but it is really not a very good sale tactic to bash any brand.

Go spend more taking photo than spending time worshipping any brand.

:thumbsup:

I think I need to worship you liao!

sony profit margin is low
simple as tat

Hopefully seagull or greatwall will come out with digital camera. :bsmilie:

This is the digital Seagull Twin-Lens-Reflex camera with a range of colours to choose from: :bsmilie:

4A-107.jpg

"Don't buy Sony, very bad. I rather dont sell you. Get canon, much better"

Said a well known sales rep of j3:16 when I walk in to ask for a55....

Dont understand whats the base of that statement. As a long time sony/km user since 1999, the FD mavica era, i certainly dont like to hear that :)

Who says Sony is no good?

Actually Sony is four different brands into one:

Samsung
Onkyo
Nobisco
Yakult

Each produces part of the components for the camera. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Samsung
Onkyo
Nobisco
Yakult

Sony camera can dispense Yakult cultured milk drink?! Bloody hell...I'm missing a lot of these new tech man!

And your camera still produce some very nice photos, like the latest series you took in the Chinese wayang.

Thanks.

Was lucky to be able to shoot the opera troupe backstage ;)

Ya, everyone will have their preferred or trusted brand but we shouldnt just be blinded by the rest of the brands.

Just go for what we feel suits as best & shoot more!

Samsung
Onkyo
Nobisco
Yakult

Then panasonic is better, got more components. :bsmilie:

This is the digital Seagull Twin-Lens-Reflex camera with a range of colours to choose from: :bsmilie:

4A-107.jpg

Thats the limited edition colors from Seagull for the TLR. They still do produce good cameras up till today, Zeiss formula glasses on Seagull

But I still prefer Rolleiflex, that one is ultimate :heart: