Don't blame the designer,

Status
Not open for further replies.

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
...blame the rogues using it.

American soldiers threw away their M16s and pick up their foe's AK47 in Vietnam. LOL

The rogues are smart enough to choose a more effective weapon. If the M16 were more effective, most likely they would hv chosen it.

???????? smlj

...blame the rogues using it.
American soldiers threw away their M16s and pick up their foe's AK47 in Vietnam. LOL
The rogues are smart enough to choose a more effective weapon. If the M16 were more effective, most likely they would hv chosen it.
They had their reasons .. something which you failed to consider or mention here. Quotes out of context usually smack back to the person using it ...

They had their reasons .. something which you failed to consider or mention here. Quotes out of context usually smack back to the person using it ...

Apparently not enough smacking :)

the early M16 designs were not as robust or reliable...although slightly more accurate...when working. (wiki)

As a Singaporean, over here, I open fire with 5 types of guns so far. But never touch a AK before. Maybe got chance, go USA to try it out? :think:

Last edited:
As a Singaporean, over here, I open fire with 5 types of guns so far. But never touch a AK before. Maybe got chance, go USA to try it out? :think:

Vietnam has tourist sites for you to fire the AK rifle. Just pay for the rounds :)

For once, can TS provide the links so that we can understand better where the thread is supposed to lead to?

TS was referring to the designer of the AK47 rifle who said "It is painful for me to see when criminal elements of all kinds fire from my weapon."

Vietnam has tourist sites for you to fire the AK rifle. Just pay for the rounds :)

Any idea how much it cost to let go a 30 round clip ??
Quite $$$ to do it at Phuket, Thailand....

TS was referring to the designer of the AK47 rifle who said "It is painful for me to see when criminal elements of all kinds fire from my weapon."

Pardon the female sex. They are not so well versed in such area. LOL

erm... actually don't be misled by the cyber personalities that people adopt when they participate in Internet forums.

A guy can pretend to be a girl and vice versa. Plus limitless variations, just surf the various Internet scams.

No need go far. Vietnam Cuchi tunnel have some for you to try. Just pay some $ and you get a few rounds of bullets to shoot at static target. No training required. No ear plugs too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.