Don't be a hero on Sin roads ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha Wah! You into some brokeback stuff eh? :think: :bsmilie:
I think there are some lau chio female taxi drivers around ....:bsmilie:

I verified on that, a friend caught using the phone while driving. $200 fine + 12 demerit pts + handphone confiscated. But the policeman was nice enough to return him the SIM,else all his business contacts will be gone! :bsmilie:
I can't see the logic that why must they confiscate the phone when we are been charged and we have paid our fine and dues .... what if one's "Vertu" kanna cheongkong? $30,000 gone! :sweat:

Exceeding 1 - 20km/h = $130 + 4 demerit points.

KNN, i always drive around 90km/hr .... what if one day i kanna summon for driving at 91km/hr at ECP ...., faster by 1km/hr ..... :think:

KNN, i always drive around 90km/hr .... what if one day i kanna summon for driving at 91km/hr at ECP ...., faster by 1km/hr ..... :think:

I don't think they will summon you lah. They usually give some allowance. Your car speedometer is not a precision equipment so your 90kmh may be 92 or even 89 on some other vehicle speedometer.

AFAIK, most speedo read slightly higher than the actual speed, so a reading of 90 would mean the vehicle is below 90. Anyone with a GPS would likely verify this.

Also, 90km/h speed limit is not as big a 'problem' as the default 50km/h limit on normal roads. i think even SAF vehicles with the SWD go faster than 50km/h. They might as well book every moving vehicle on the road.

I can't see the logic that why must they confiscate the phone when we are been charged and we have paid our fine and dues .... what if one's "Vertu" kanna cheongkong? $30,000 gone! :sweat:

Don't worry, they only confiscate the phone temporarily. It will be returned when you pay the fine. :)

wow, dom carry 'vertu' har :bigeyes: .... no wonder so many xmm :sweat:

Tonight beri free so maybe tell you some stories my friends told me (don't know true or not?)....

Story 1 .... On the first day of Lunar New Year, a friend was driving her big "S" class in the wee morning along Pandan Valley (Ulu Pandan camp) and she was caught by a mobile squad for travelling at 65km/hr ... the limit there was 50km/hr. .... Even after talking nicely, he still wanted to summon her ...... she got so fed, she insulted him by asking him whether he has driven a 5,000 cc car at 50km/hr ...:bsmilie:

Story 2 .... my friend's friend was in a multi-storey car park when his phone rang when he was about to park his car in a lot. He answered, and continuing talking and parking his car, and a few minutes later a police came by and confiscate his phone ....

Story 3 ..... friend was arriving his house in a private estate, and sway... he answered a call while driving in the private estate to reach his house .... Police car happens to be nearby .... gave him a summon....:rolleyes:

Story 4 ... friend was waiting in his car in the pickup point of a driveway in HarbourFront for his gf to come down from her office... He answered a call and after a min or two they went off ... a police car followed behind and asked them to stop ... a young police came down and wanted to summon him, get his phone, driving licence, ask another 2 policemen in the car to check his records, etc... and after 20 mins he let him go... in the meantime, his gf saw from the rear mirror that the 2 policemen inside the car was laughing and smiling during all these time .... she concluded that they were actually enjoying the show and most probably the one who out was training himself and enjoying his power when a much older person was begging him to let him off! :sweat:

Story 5 .... a friend was in a terribly quiet t-junction roads, and after waiting for quite sometimes, she turned even though it was still red ... she was very sure that there wasn't any vehicles at all .... a week or so later, she received a summon .... someone (possibly a plain cloth off duty officer) decided to summon her .... :sweat:

Life's really tough in thie FINE and Sin city ....:cry:

Tonight beri free so maybe tell you some stories my friends told me (don't know true or not?)....

Story 1 .... On the first day of Lunar New Year, a friend was driving her big "S" class in the wee morning along Pandan Valley (Ulu Pandan camp) and she was caught by a mobile squad for travelling at 65km/hr ... the limit there was 50km/hr. .... Even after talking nicely, he still wanted to summon her ...... she got so fed, she insulted him by asking him whether he has driven a 5,000 cc car at 50km/hr ...:bsmilie:

Story 2 .... my friend's friend was in a multi-storey car park when his phone rang when he was about to park his car in a lot. He answered, and continuing talking and parking his car, and a few minutes later a police came by and confiscate his phone ....

Story 3 ..... friend was arriving his house in a private estate, and sway... he answered a call while driving in the private estate to reach his house .... Police car happens to be nearby .... gave him a summon....:rolleyes:

Story 4 ... friend was waiting in his car in the pickup point of a driveway in HarbourFront for his gf to come down from her office... He answered a call and after a min or two they went off ... a police car followed behind and asked them to stop ... a young police came down and wanted to summon him, get his phone, driving licence, ask another 2 policemen in the car to check his records, etc... and after 20 mins he let him go... in the meantime, his gf saw from the rear mirror that the 2 policemen inside the car was laughing and smiling during all these time .... she concluded that they were actually enjoying the show and most probably the one who out was training himself and enjoying his power when a much older person was begging him to let him off! :sweat:

Story 5 .... a friend was in a terribly quiet t-junction roads, and after waiting for quite sometimes, she turned even though it was still red ... she was very sure that there wasn't any vehicles at all .... a week or so later, she received a summon .... someone (possibly a plain cloth off duty officer) decided to summon her .... :sweat:

Life's really tough in thie FINE and Sin city ....:cry:

Moral of the stories... U got rich friends...

:bsmilie: Like that ah..I also got a story to tell.

A uncle continued driving his lorry for few km even though a TP behind siren him to stop. Why? Becasue he told the TP,
"KNN, limpei luckily never stop when you siren me, else you from behind wack and fly into my lorry liao, limpei speeding but you TP ride so dangerously!! Tailgate me!"
He never got his summon :bsmilie:

Another uncle kana for drink driving even before riding off his motorbike. He just started the engine....

Another ah pek kana for not putting helmet on. He was only sitting on his bike waiting for wife along the road side with engine on.

Moral of stories...my friends are poor ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.