Donation scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the f...me and my friend got conned 90 cents and 1 dollar.
next time i see the same crap...gonna called police liao.
1st group i met was at the cathay.
2nd group was at opp pensulair plaza outside city hall mrt.

kns. kanna conned. dont let me see them next time.

Next time just video record their faces and activities and shame them online. Let's see what their parents and schools will think.

Next time just video record their faces and activities and shame them online. Let's see what their parents and schools will think.

thinking of going to stalk them this weekend and take pics of their faces where they are known to strike.
with luck will post some pics over in hardwarezone as well.

Wah lau, I will take their pics and report to police if I see them :angry:

Mmmm over the weekend there were groups of PRC and local youngsters holding cans that say Sichuan Earthquake. Honestly didn't know if they are from any group, I didn't go ask. However I saw practically everyone they approached reach into their wallets and give notes not coins....

If they are cheats... well they must have raked quite abit over the weekend.

Mmmm over the weekend there were groups of PRC and local youngsters holding cans that say Sichuan Earthquake. Honestly didn't know if they are from any group, I didn't go ask. However I saw practically everyone they approached reach into their wallets and give notes not coins....

If they are cheats... well they must have raked quite abit over the weekend.

Ask them to produce a permit.

please spread around by words to your friends and family so that the public wont be easily sway by their nonsense.

Ask them to produce a permit.

Ya...i always ask where are they from, if they rattle of a charity organisation that i've not heard of, I'll ask for their pass. Basically create a scene...

Ya...i always ask where are they from, if they rattle of a charity organisation that i've not heard of, I'll ask for their pass. Basically create a scene...

If the say from charity, ask for permit. If they say from school, ask them produce their student card, or if not ezlink, then call that school on the spot. Pretend also can. See how they react.

wah lan eh, i kena scam at Isetan and City Hall sia. F*#k, cost me 1dollar. :cry:

I see them i call police first arh. than hold them back awhile, they also never produce and black and white also. Only produce some **** ez-link when im not interested to see. licence doesnt state on their ez-link. as what u said, they all look around 15- 20.

Get a Life man ! find a real job but not scamming ppl. :angry:

Lets organize a street cum portraiture outing shooting these scammers in action and post their beautiful faces on CS. Then call in the police and viola...action shots!!!

a police report has been submitted from 1 of the guys in hardwarezone.
let see what happens.
during this period any1 freaking try to sell me a goddamn paper clip again, i'll throw the sharp part in his face!!!

Lets organize a street cum portraiture outing shooting these scammers in action and post their beautiful faces on CS. Then call in the police and viola...action shots!!!

i know 2 places that they hang around during sunday afternoon/night.
but they know of the hardwarezone thread so they most likely lie low for a while.
and they delete their blog accounts as well.
you can try spotting them at around funan mall taxis stand or at the city hall mrt exit.
i dont mind going to the area to stalk them.
another place is right in front of the cathay in the late afternoon.

Later maybe if I'm meeting my gf at her work place at city hall later, I'll arm myself with my D80 to shoot the action...

Later maybe if I'm meeting my gf at her work place at city hall later, I'll arm myself with my D80 to shoot the action...

bring small super zoom cam can already.
dont alert them too easily.
cos i think they gonna lie low for at least a month.
if not use a vr zoom lens instead or the 18-135mm.

now is sch holidays so they bound to be around somewhere...
is only during the sch holidays they are out prowling...

Status
Not open for further replies.