Domke bags with Nikon/canon logo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata76

Apr 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi all...just wondering...

Does Domke ever have Canon/Nikon endorsed bags before? as in like..the side have EOS markings aka happen to those Crumplers with their Canon logos..

did a search on Google..but didn't see any.

anyone know?

never seen or heard of.

I personally never seen.... they are so old fashioned ( in a good way ) that I doubt they would.... unless Nikon buys the bags and does themselves.

Domke bags are great !!

ah..great...got a deal F3x black brand new for $70..heh...meeting up soon but saw a (EOS...professional patch)..not sure its the seller's camera to pose with the camera or wad...so kinda worry..if really have either live with it or remove the patch..

Funny you should ask, I've seen both Canon and Nikon ones actually, some time last week. Was puzzled at first.
Both times on the shoulders of a Caucasian, so I simply assumed they were from abroad? *shrug*
And yeah they were F3Xs

a long time ago, there was a pretty decent domke-lookalike nikon bag that was given out free with camera purchases. the design is practically the same as the domke F2. the difference is the buckles as they were plastic. i thot that one of the more decent and useful camera bags given out free.

haven't seen them in buy/sell in years tho.

a long time ago, there was a pretty decent domke-lookalike nikon bag that was given out free with camera purchases. the design is practically the same as the domke F2. the difference is the buckles as they were plastic. i thot that one of the more decent and useful camera bags given out free.

haven't seen them in buy/sell in years tho.

I used to have one of these, bought for S$30 in B/S. Used it for around 5 or 6yrs until early tis yr where it finally breathe its last.

Great bag!

That could be Safrotto. Really great bags IMHO. Had their F-1X version with the Canon logo some years back. I don't think I'll ever punch holes through it even if I stab it with a knife! :D

I don't know how true this is, but Safrotto (Domke clone) is actually better built than the Domke (Tiffen era) ones. That's according to numerous user reports I have read. Could be exaggerated though.

Last edited:
hmm...not mean offending china brands..but Canon/Nikon endorse Safrotto brands back then?
i had one before too..very close to the Domke in designs.

ha ha you have 2 choices then :bsmilie:

1. fly aeroplane
2. lowball

just go look and inspect the actual product and decide then la

haha no la..have promised seller already..

at most it will appear on B&S..haha

Last edited:
The Safrotto bag is really of exception value, Solid canvas with equally good build and much cheaper too:thumbsup:
Combine it with a genuine 'Domke' shoulder pad for comfort.:D

Have lah, I still own & use it occasionally..

Black color with Nikon on both ends, bought from camera workshop. They have metal buckles .

Cant remember price but much cheaper than Domke. Heard last time they give out with a higher end Nikon body model..? Not sure

Have lah, I still own & use it occasionally..

Black color with Nikon on both ends, bought from camera workshop. They have metal buckles .

Cant remember price but much cheaper than Domke. Heard last time they give out with a higher end Nikon body model..? Not sure

Safrotto or Domke?

ahhh...

got my Domke F3X...but seems it was from a Nikon endorsed..

it is brand new(yeah!!) no marks on the clips!

but seems the owner removed a patch..now left with a 'professional' word on the corner...(i will prefer 'OLD BIRD' or 'LAO JIAO" ) heehee...though im not..
Guess its time to hunt for some patches/sew on to cover the word..damn roomy...

also guys getting a new Domke bags..u might wanna try this trick..to have a less stress on the hooks..add tubing to it..see pic.

nZmOpnx.jpg

Pr9dSbB.jpg

ja9UMBX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.