Domain name registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Hi guys,

does anyone has lobang for cheap domain name registration?
i'm looking at .com/.net domain. Thanks.

:)

I use registerfly.com for the last 2 years. So far so good.

cool! thanks guys!
is there any local sites that is reliable?

I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.

Terence said:
I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.
Thanks Terence, will check it out. :)

latmo said:

second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you ;p

tkkoh said:
second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you ;p
wow... looks like this one is hot. :D

enom.com is well reputed. :thumbsup:

hostway.com

I've used registerfly.com so far so good, basically they are eNom reseller but their price is better than if you get from eNom directly. There are cheaper ones but I find that the features that you get really worth the extra 1-2 US dollars. Things i really like: dynamic DNS, free DNS and email forwarding. Got other features but just go and read yourself at their website.

I'll vote for Godaddy as well :thumbsup:

I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.

Huynhie said:
I'll vote for Godaddy as well :thumbsup:

I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.

Thanks guys, I've already signed up with godaddy. :)
Not bad, has auto renew. hehe and pretty fast in response as well.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.