Domain name registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Hi guys,

does anyone has lobang for cheap domain name registration?
i'm looking at .com/.net domain. Thanks.

:)

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
cool! thanks guys!
is there any local sites that is reliable?

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Terence said:
I use www.axac.com as one of my local registrars. Small firm but their customer service and respond times to queries very impressive. Reasonable rates too.
Thanks Terence, will check it out. :)

tkkoh

May 24, 2004
Jurong West
latmo said:
second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you ;p

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
tkkoh said:
second this. very reliable. think i registered and transferred about 20 domains here.

but i must admit, "godaddy" sounds sleazy if you never visit it before. but you can be assured that you can visit the site with your wife & children beside you ;p
wow... looks like this one is hot. :D

I've used registerfly.com so far so good, basically they are eNom reseller but their price is better than if you get from eNom directly. There are cheaper ones but I find that the features that you get really worth the extra 1-2 US dollars. Things i really like: dynamic DNS, free DNS and email forwarding. Got other features but just go and read yourself at their website.

Huynhie

Aug 11, 2004
Sydney
I'll vote for Godaddy as well :thumbsup:

I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Huynhie said:
I'll vote for Godaddy as well :thumbsup:

I just registered a domain name with them a few days ago. A couple of my friends have used them as well.
Thanks guys, I've already signed up with godaddy. :)
Not bad, has auto renew. hehe and pretty fast in response as well.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom