Dom - By Virgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Special thanks to Modelinn in organising this shoot. Super photogenic model. Super relaxed in every pose. C&C welcome. All photos here.

Pic 1
68979301.jpg

Pic 2
68979306.jpg

Pic 3
68979312.jpg

Pic 4
68979320.jpg

Pic 5
68979322.jpg

oh.. u were there ? which one is u ?

I'm too normal to describe. Was wearing a white polo with jeans. Using my good old 10D. :)

hahhaa.. looking at yur pic 9, think i know which one is you.. cos i think only 2 of u shooting that ?

I know who you are :D . You are one of the earlier ones. Nice series man! #5 will be great if the area of hotspot is smaller.

Glad to know you guys too.

I agree with you that the hotspot is too big. White patch of washed out area...:cry:

Thank you for the comments.

I know who you are :D . You are one of the earlier ones. Nice series man! #5 will be great if the area of hotspot is smaller.

I like the low angle perspective on #2.

Nice works bro:thumbsup:

:D.....some of the shots, esp the mono ones...look abit under to me.... and the contrast of the images are pretty low...making them look quite flat leh ..... but otherwise..i tink they're cool:D

juz my 2 cts...

I see symmetry, rule of thirds, unusual perspective, nice use of ambient lighting and nice use of a reflector. Basically, it's the skillful execution with all the hallmarks of a pretty girl shoot by Virgo. (You caught my attention with Chew Ling.)

In the last image, the model had locked one elbow straight, and it doesn't look nice. Otherwise, all the images are generally pretty.

Just to side track a little, what's the shutter count of your 10D now?

Thanks for your comments bro. Yes, I was contemplating too, cos if I increase the contrast, some shots will have their hot spots getting bigger. I'm a middle key person, so...

If anyone can suggest how to increase the contrast and still maintain the hot spots of not letting it grow bigger, that would be really nice.

:D.....some of the shots, esp the mono ones...look abit under to me.... and the contrast of the images are pretty low...making them look quite flat leh ..... but otherwise..i tink they're cool:D

juz my 2 cts...

Status
Not open for further replies.