Doing your own wedding studio shoot?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_ARCHer

New Member
Jul 15, 2004
52
0
0
#1
Just wondering...... any of you did your own wedding studio shoot? As a newbie to photography, I thought it would be kind of fun to rent a studio and do our own wedding shoot (in addition to having it done by a professional). My fiancee like the idea too.
 

Sep 3, 2004
224
0
0
#2
Dr_ARCHer said:
Just wondering...... any of you did your own wedding studio shoot? As a newbie to photography, I thought it would be kind of fun to rent a studio and do our own wedding shoot (in addition to having it done by a professional). My fiancee like the idea too.
i did my at my studio. very tiring man......but i like it... :)
 

varf

New Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,092
4
0
Visit site
#4
Sion said:
I did my own wedding photography. My parents didn't like the photos much as I was noticeably absent in them.
that's a very major reason not to DIY.
 

jeff49er

Senior Member
Apr 11, 2003
1,977
0
0
48
Punggol Park
#5
I am sure u can find a fren or 2 here who would help u out on this. :)

Saves $ and chances are u chuck the wedding photog aside after the honeymoon.

I have not seen mine for years :embrass:
 

ST1100

Senior Member
Jun 18, 2003
1,785
0
0
Singapore, Bedok
#6
Sion said:
I did my own wedding photography. My parents didn't like the photos much as I was noticeably absent in them.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Should buddy up with another photog, preferably someone who's gonna get married soon, then shoot for each other.
 

reno77

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
921
0
0
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
#7
jeff49er said:
I am sure u can find a fren or 2 here who would help u out on this. :)

Saves $ and chances are u chuck the wedding photog aside after the honeymoon.

I have not seen mine for years :embrass:
Yups, once the kids are born people only want to see the baby pics.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom