Dogs from the doggy competition at JEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shutt3rbug

Nov 23, 2004
www.pbase.com
taken this afternoon at Jurong Entertainment Centre, where a doggy competition was held.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

hi,

was there too. not shooting though.
Saw 2 guys there shooting. both with either 10D or 20D plus grip. One using Sigma lens and the other L lens. Which is you? hehe.

Nice shots. but like quite noisy.

Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
hi,

was there too. not shooting though.
Saw 2 guys there shooting. both with either 10D or 20D plus grip. One using Sigma lens and the other L lens. Which is you? hehe.

Nice shots. but like quite noisy.

Regards,
tltan

haha, yeah, i was the one with the 70-200 F4L.
which were u ?
I saw one ang mo and one chinese guy with a wide angle lens (i think) who was there quite early, around 3.30pm.

Hi Shutterbug,

I was walking around only. The caucasian and the chinese I also saw. Caucasian using D200 and 18-200vr while the chinese was using 350D with kit lens if I am not wrong. haha. They were shooting in front of me thats why I so sure.

Regards,
tltan

Hi shutterbug,

another question is regarding the ISO settings. I think it was pretty dark in there where you are shooting and the stage although its bright outside. This is because I see quite a bit of noise on some of the picture (somemore being from Canon which is known to be very noiseless even at high ISO) Was that a result of software compression and usm or no choice set to high ISO?

Thanks,
tltan

This has nothing to do with the photos at all, but I really like those sandals.

tltan said:
Hi shutterbug,

another question is regarding the ISO settings. I think it was pretty dark in there where you are shooting and the stage although its bright outside. This is because I see quite a bit of noise on some of the picture (somemore being from Canon which is known to be very noiseless even at high ISO) Was that a result of software compression and usm or no choice set to high ISO?

Thanks,
tltan

yah, the sky was getting cloudy and the lighting inside the tentage was really dim. that forced me to pump up my ISO to 800 and beyond, tat explains the noise and also a bit of USM adds to it. didn't use any flash coz I didn't want to distract the doggies from performing their tricks..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.