Dog's best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nshinx

Aug 9, 2004
:)
e3ad3091.jpg

I like the idea here but the lighitng is a little on the flat side and the pic lacks the visual punch for me. Composition wise most of your subjects of intrest seem to be in the bottom part of the frame and i find that empty space near the top lets the eyes drift away. That taxt in the top right seems distracting too.

raptor84 said:
I like the idea here but the lighitng is a little on the flat side and the pic lacks the visual punch for me. Composition wise most of your subjects of intrest seem to be in the bottom part of the frame and i find that empty space near the top lets the eyes drift away. That taxt in the top right seems distracting too.

Hi, thanks so much! may i ask what possible way there are to change the lighthing condition? :(
ahh.. so i should place it more to the center so the top wont look so empty? :)
I'll remove the text then. :D thanks!

The text is just personal opnion. As a general guidleine try to keep your subjects at the 1/3 intersections else try to let other elements in the composision draw the eye towards it. As for the lighting i dont think you can change it but next time you can try taking it near a window and get some highlights in the fur of the dog?

stjhie said:
Nice matching colour and zoom. Your dog and LION? great candid shot too.

Hey there. thanks :D her favourite lion toy lol!

raptor84 said:
The text is just personal opnion. As a general guidleine try to keep your subjects at the 1/3 intersections else try to let other elements in the composision draw the eye towards it. As for the lighting i dont think you can change it but next time you can try taking it near a window and get some highlights in the fur of the dog?

eh.? whats 1/3 intersection.. sorry. is it rules of the third?

Yarp. you are correct. Raptor84 give me some insight to the photo. i agree with him, maybe make the pic brighter and make the subject higher abit.

they got same color lol!

Sally?! Lol. forgot her name liao... so sweet... but it looks a lil too tight maybe slightly more foregrd? cuz she seems to be staring on the grp, makes me curious bt wad she's lookin at.

Status
Not open for further replies.