Doggy Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherchoo

Sep 14, 2005
Bukit Panjang
sherchoo.myphotoalbum.com
BP05.jpg

what are u trying to say? i have a hard time without proper descriptions understanding what you mean by doggy toilet.

what are u trying to say? i have a hard time without proper descriptions understanding what you mean by doggy toilet.

dogs like to wee on things like fire hydrants. when i read the title i knew that the image would contain something like a hydrant or tree before i even opened it - im not saying its the greatest title in the world for me but it certainly didn't need any further description.

I can appreciate the attempt to be subtle in your picture. Maybe it would be more complete if you can manage to capture the moment of a dog sniffing up the hydrant.

I duno. I think it's a little cluttered, but that might be a personal preference.

litted??? :dunno:

Hahaha...yes agreed, that's a dog toilet. However, photography-wise - I think it should perhaps have a dog in the picture 'doin it'. That would match your title more.

My 2 cents ;)

cheers

That's an entire assortment of doggy toilets - the hydrant, the trees, the lamp posts, the trash bin, the grass patches ... I think the picture would gain if you focused on one item instead of showing the entire collection.

That's an entire assortment of doggy toilets - the hydrant, the trees, the lamp posts, the trash bin, the grass patches ... I think the picture would gain if you focused on one item instead of showing the entire collection.

Otherwise, how about doing a whole series of dogs sniffing up each of these "toilets". Focusing on one per photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.