Not open for further replies.
CooL~...
I love dogs...especially huskies...
Eh set it up n go together ?
Coz i ain't know the way there...
:)

It's not that ulu can? I live around there.. :cry:
Well, ok, a bit out of the way.. that's all

Might pop by, but not sure whether to bring my doggie along, she's quite uncontrollable at the moment :angry:

anyone been to this gathering b4? interesting?

Me never go b4...anyway confirm time n date later abit ba ?
=)

photography is already so expensive ...
this one must pay money to go in?

-.-

Originally posted by mervlam

not really that ulu
supposedly near to the famous Jln Kayu..
where ya get roti prata ;p

Originally posted by kailord
photography is already so expensive ...
this one must pay money to go in?

i think its just donations
totally optional
:)

Hi

The people are really nice cos i been to their gatherings before. There is a couple but i only remember the woman's name...Hui Lee and she got a mini pincher (Zuiko) and a very cute Chin Hua Hua by the name of Leica. I think that couple are camera siao also.

There will be a lot of others going and have dog races. I'm not going for this particular outing though.

Enjoy yrself for those who are going.

Originally posted by Dagger
looks interesting....may be going...

Good. Hope to see you there :-D
Bringing doggy along or just there as another phototaking opportunity? :p

hehe
http://www.doggiesite.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=annoucement

Looks like many'd be turning up with their doggies!

a quote from http://www.doggiesite.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=annoucement;action=display;num=1034688939

" If it rains non-stop, the event will be cancelled. However if it rains early afternoon, we'll carry on with the event when the rain stops. The ground may be wet after the rain, but let's just go out and have fun in the mud! "

Myself should be turning up for the doggie gathering :p with my doggy/doggies :angel:

For whomever who's going, c'ya there :D

supposedly near to the famous Jln Kayu..where ya get roti prata

Well, yes, it's famous, but I think it's kinda over rated? Taken quite a few other pratas elsewhere which can compare to it.
But I guess it's for the atmosphere and the feel of the place.

Lots of so called "jln kayu pratas" around.. I've seen one advertising it in Geylang

:dunno:

Originally posted by taicw

Well, yes, it's famous, but I think it's kinda over rated? Taken quite a few other pratas elsewhere which can compare to it.
But I guess it's for the atmosphere and the feel of the place.

Lots of so called "jln kayu pratas" around.. I've seen one advertising it in Geylang

:dunno:

:p i still prefer the plain ole prata.. after trying those j.krunch/plaster/paper.. etc prata

:rbounce: bringing doggies out in a few hours ;p
may the good weather stays.

Think I'll pop by later prob around 5 or 6pm.. it starts at 4pm right? Need to go rgb to collect pics first b4 that. Maybe I'll see you at the gathering. What kinda of doggie is urs?

Status
Not open for further replies.