carte

Jul 20, 2006
I wonder how many forummers here do photoshoot for their dogs

i myself enjoy bringing my dog out to places for photoshoot

maybe we could go out together with our dogs and take photos of them

here is an example

DSCF0436.jpg

2006_07280048.jpg

well its tough to get a good shot of the dogs as they always move about, i guess thats y digi cams come in handy as they auto focus really fast and you can snap in an instant

Sounds like one of those model shoots but with dogs instead :D I dont have a dog but I'd like to tag along if there is any...

well is there any of these kinda photoshoots?

carte said:
well its tough to get a good shot of the dogs as they always move about, i guess thats y digi cams come in handy as they auto focus really fast and you can snap in an instant

Acutally all it takes is just practice and patience.

210921424_14994f9931.jpg

106767704_c432b0cc25.jpg

2006_07300090.jpg

2006_07280187.jpg

And to answer your question I have not seen any photoshoots for dogs only. What you can do is bring your dogs down to a dog run and mingle there? There are several around the island. There is west ocast park, bishan park, and Pet movers in pasir ris. Most dog owners hang out there on weekends to let thier dogs run around and so you might want to head down there?

You can share more of your pics in the WoN forums if you want.

haha i been there often and i prefer places like for example this place at telok blangah garden

show u this pic

telokblangahhill16.jpg

2006_07260024.jpg

If you want to organise one outing I'd be happy to tag along provided my shadule is clear :) I might give me ideas for future location shoots.... I'm pretty sure that there might be CS'ers with pets that would be intrested too. I just hope that all the dogs are sociable enough...

carte said:

yr dog is cool man.. haha.. they seems to be v obedient.. :thumbsup:

carte said:

Wow! Your dogs are so obedient! My dogs could never stay still like that. Never mind putting them on any kind of ledge. All my dog photography is done at home. :sweat:

thanks , u should try to bring them out for photoshoot, its very fruitful

:bsmilie: ... obedient! :thumbsup:

Now if i can get my 2 rascals to stay still :sweat:

I don't mind having a photoshoot like this.. but problem would be transporting my dog as he's huge :sweat:

I have got a sable white sheltie too~.

Only problem is he has serious motion sickness. Always make a mess in my car whenever I bring him out.

Doing a photoshoot for more than 2 dogs will be difficult if they are not properly trained... I have ad to manage 2 dogs and 1 cat before and it wasnt pretty .. hehe...

I 'm interested 2 but no pets. :bsmilie:

Lmodel said:
I have got a sable white sheltie too~.

Only problem is he has serious motion sickness. Always make a mess in my car whenever I bring him out.

maybe we could meet up some day!

Status
Not open for further replies.