Does your sony nex 6 sound like it has a loose part when shaken?

autobrakes3

Feb 21, 2010
Hi guys!

When i shake my Nex 6 (without the lens), there is this loose part internally that is shaking about. I held onto the battery cover and the cover where the charger goes in and shook the camera, the sound was still there. Sounds like a loose shuttle? Anyway, this sound is quite amplified when I try to record a movie.

Does anyone here with the 6 have the same problem?

Loose shutter?

Stop shaking your camera and bring it down to Sony Care at wisma atria. Your camera should not have a rattling noise at all.

Thanks for the reply!

So by that, I assume your nex 6 doesn't make any sound at all? just wanna check if mine is in fact a faulty set before bringing it down

Could be the flash hinges?

by any chance could it be the hooks (for mounting your straps)... i use a hand strap and thus have a free hook, and the shaking it makes sounds like a rattle.

by any chance could it be the hooks (for mounting your straps)... i use a hand strap and thus have a free hook, and the shaking it makes sounds like a rattle.

Hated that sound, so I removed that altogether. Using gariz case with a carabiner shoulder strap. Lol

Thanks for all the replies guys... yep i did remove the mounting straps.

Sent my set in for a check up and just received a call from the technician.

He says all Nex 6 has this shaking sound due to the shuttle mechanism? I wasn't too convinced and apparently when i go pick up my cam, he is going to allow me to compare it with another set.

So Nex 6 owners, is there really a not-so-tight mechanism in your camera?

Thanks for all the replies guys... yep i did remove the mounting straps.

Sent my set in for a check up and just received a call from the technician.

He says all Nex 6 has this shaking sound due to the shuttle mechanism? I wasn't too convinced and apparently when i go pick up my cam, he is going to allow me to compare it with another set.

So Nex 6 owners, is there really a not-so-tight mechanism in your camera?

Shutter, not shuttle.

Thanks TME..... hows the verdict?

No sound...

So wat the outcome?
Which part is loose?..

Nothing loose... it was just my strap buckle hitting the side of the camera... hahaha...

That is lucky,
Aw thanks for sharing.

Hi guys!

When i shake my Nex 6 (without the lens), there is this loose part internally that is shaking about. I held onto the battery cover and the cover where the charger goes in and shook the camera, the sound was still there. Sounds like a loose shuttle? Anyway, this sound is quite amplified when I try to record a movie.

Does anyone here with the 6 have the same problem?
hi there,i know what is your problem,the noise come from your nex's viewfinder