Does your gf/wife know how much you spent on photography?

Does your gf/wife know how much you spent on photography?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as take good pictures of her and our child, no WWIII.

She know roughly how much each piece cost, but I don't think she's added it up (thankfully) ;)

Never ask $$$, never tell $$$

I tell exactly how much i'm willing to spend on photography and she will tell me what a cheapskate i am. then i go ahead and spend even less than that. :)

i dun think she even know how many flashes i have... and the lenses's i have that overlaps... hehehehe... and best of all... she dun even know the junks i have pilling...

i speak no evil, she hears no evil, she sees no evil

The wives are smart enough to go to the net to check all the prices of the cameras and lenses we've bought these days.

www.canon.com.au has all the up-to-date prices on all items despite I've told my wife I bought my 10D for A$200 because it came without a camera strap. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
The wives are smart enough to go to the net to check all the prices of the cameras and lenses we've bought these days.

www.canon.com.au has all the up-to-date prices on all items despite I've told my wife I bought my 10D for A$200 because it came without a camera strap. :bsmilie:

I wish my family is so innocent ! I had to hide parts here parts there,.... some in office, some in the car... and so on....

I don't hide from her those photography equipment but she mustn't know those GFs I have outside.:cool:

u all remind me y i dun hav gf: "nothing cams between me & my cam, pronto". :devil:

if i do find 1 i hope she'll buy me a new toy every yr! :lovegrin:

i would say she knows. and supports me spiritually. and not financially. but uses reverse psychology against me all the time...

but the bad thing is. although she support me spending time shooting outside. she also say mus save up for big day. :bsmilie:

Darling, you have heard of photo stitch.
Well, I just want to take the best photo's so that I can stitch them into a great dress for you.
That is why I have to by the best.

I am only thinking of YOU darling. :devil:

Nisa said:
I wish my family is so innocent ! I had to hide parts here parts there,.... some in office, some in the car... and so on....

Have a 12vdc powered dry cab in your car?:bsmilie:

they'll nvm tell u how much was spend on bags and shoes neither... how? :cool:

Muz keep low profile... wahaha..

no money, but so many want to buy, want to do lists...

wanna modify car, wanna buy L lens.. wanna buy this and that.. cannot tell lah.. the most sae people give one.. haha.. ppl gimme L lens.. woo-hoo!

Just say: "Oh the white colored lenses are about the same as the black colored ones... I just like the white ones better"
Or "See how beautiful the one with the red dot is...dont you think its chio?"

Status
Not open for further replies.