Does your gf/wife know how much you spent on photography?

Does your gf/wife know how much you spent on photography?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually mark down my price of the camera so wife wouldn't scold.. lol

have u ever asked ya partner how much she spends on clothes that she has never worn more than twice......

That's a good one! :D

Sion said:
I've told my wife I bought my 10D for A$200 because it came without a camera strap. :bsmilie:

Just compare the shoes or bags will do heh heh ... Everything will be justified heh heh

Haiz....can anyone help me? My pay goes to a common account, and she transfer only $300 to my own account to spend....how???:sweat:

Nope and I like it that way!

:)

just tell her your dream lense top of the range canon L-lenses....how good, how much $$$....
....then buy the budget sigma lenses....

manage expectations.....look like discounts, sales, etc.:devil:

She knows I buy stuff on regular basis. She knows I'm always looking for the good deals, she also knows I never buy crappy ****, so she knows up front it will cost many euro's.

Sometimes we argue, sometimes she's right, sometimes she can bugger off with her irritating comments. She buys clothing like it's something you take into the grave. My eyeballs sometimes fall out, when she tells me her shoes cost her 400 euro's. My shoes cost that much too, but I wear them 3 years 24/7 (not in bed :D)...

So in the end, we do not like eachothers consumer behaviour, but we can accept it in the end :)....

lightning said:
Haiz....can anyone help me? My pay goes to a common account, and she transfer only $300 to my own account to spend....how???:sweat:
wow ur better than me...mine cut here, cut there.....until barely got enuff to eat....but heheheh....side income make sure do not bank in the visible a/c.......go for online statement...nice and clean....

lightning said:

good luck to u brother... i m still schooling but i get slightly more money than u :D
actually...i dunno what u can do la haha

Status
Not open for further replies.