Does your friends said you are crazy spending thousand on Camera?

Does your Friends or relatives said you CRAZY spending thousands of dollar on Camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Jun 1, 2003
Seng Kang Town
Visit site
Does your friends or relatives said that when they came to know how much you had spent on photography equipment?

e.g. $2000 for a LENS, $600 for a tripot, $3000 for a Camera body lone.........

How would you react to this comment? What thought are in your mind at that moment?

rather than spend $5000 on a stupid kok thao louhan.. :bsmilie:

There are other more intoxicating and more expensive hobby that many will not understand, like watches. Imagine a tiny 10k watch that does not tell more than hour and minutes and not waterproof etc.

They just look at me like that. :bigeyes:

some spend $$$$$ on 4D/toto/soccer/gambling too...

Told me to give them the money invest better...
But when I looked at their deficits, I asked... So your hobby is losing money?

My colleagues and friends know me for the one that sold the car to buy camera.

wilis128 said:
rather than spend $5000 on a stupid kok thao louhan.. :bsmilie:

If that kok thao luohan can gives you 4D number and you kana ....

:bigeyes:

Makan ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

willyfoo said:
My colleagues and friends know me for the one that sold the car to buy camera.

I also sold my car but not for Camera. :D

High cost and under-ultilise. Furthermore the distance from my home to office is only 7km, that why I sold my car and get a Super4 bike instead.

Atleast I got a Vtec engine............... :bsmilie:

Talking about other intoxicating hobbies, there's still hifi, golf, yacht, etc. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Have any one seen a pair of speakers that can buy u 10 1Ds? Or close to 70 300D? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Well my frds who had visited this forums had this to say,

*I think that you are nothing comparing to those that buy and then sell to switch system every now and then. You are a mild case, a molehill and a mountain.*

So I guess I'm still pretty much ok.

RuthBaby said:
i sold my lens to buy a car... lolz

tts why i only left with 2 lens :cry:

aiyoh... then u shld have give willyfoo your lens and he gave u his car...

WTT: 70-200L with Honda Civic.. no top up needed!!

BS ah BS, changing camera system is nothing compared to changing sports cars, hifi, and xxxxx. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

AJ23 said:
Talking about other intoxicating hobbies, there's still hifi, golf, yacht, etc. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Have any one seen a pair of speakers that can buy u 10 1Ds? Or close to 70 300D? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Are you referring to the Genesis I? :devil: That is a monster of a speaker system. I think it cost at least 100k?

how much does ef 1200mm cost? $200k list price?

woah.. dat can get u a ferrari?

i've some friends into golf, some into cars, and some into hifi....most of them just want to show off....they said photography equipments are just cheap thrills....but when i showed them a pic of one of my dragonflies, they (some of them) want to pick up photography too. i told them NO. they're better off showing off their cars, hifis, and golf clubs membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.