Does your dreams have colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is second time I heard this question. First was when SingTel's Chuan Poh asked me about it 7years ago. I don't pay much attention but I think I dream in B&W. Not many people dream in colour, there is something special about this but I cannot remember what is that special trait is for people who dreams in colour.

../azul123

Full HD and surround sound. But can't remember when wake up cos no storage device for replay.

I usually dream in colours and sometimes its B&W. And I dunno how many of you have experience the same episode happenning sometime later in real life. I often get this type of dream during my younger days. now less of that.

eg, i dream of something very simple like accidentally bumping into someone in my dream. and sometime later.. .usually about a few months later, the exact same thing happens and the colours of the shirt the person is wearing is exactly the same. Am I looking into the future? Though this is Kopitiam, but I'm dead serious about this. not a makeup. And this type of dream happens countless number of times. Once is about striking 4D and it happens in real life 4 years later.. haiz.

Yep full color, in all its gory, bloody detail...

My dreams aren't complete without ghoulish fighting, gnashing, and slashing. Yep, in full technicolor glory as far as I can remember.

Interesting questions...at sleep, while closing my eyes..it is a dark screen....brighter outline was shaped to your imagination, a very lighter tone of yellow/red, slowier colour will fill up, feel like it is a real....

Interesting questions...at sleep, while closing my eyes..it is a dark screen....brighter outline was shaped to your imagination, a very lighter tone of yellow/red, slowier colour will fill up, feel like it is a real....

I think you better send your dream LCD to repair. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.