Does this work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Does this work for you? Comments welcome.

4918-med-2lilies_1_2.jpg

khairi said:
sorry dude, the frame's not cool to me..and yeah...shift the angle

Thanks Hosea will take note of such angles for future shots.

khairi - maybe simple border would be better?

khairi said:
simpler as in...it'll be able to bring out the photo rather than the effects used to make the border.

Just the thin white border around the picture, without the drop shadow and frame. Can do?

almost perfect already :thumbsup: not much to change :think:

clive said:
almost perfect already :thumbsup: not much to change :think:

Thanks clive, but I think Hosea's suggestion about shifting the angle is right. So that the smaller flower does not seem to grow out of the larger one.

Not bad already, accept like what the rest said.. shift the flower to side. If you have the choice, try not to include the background flower, dun look perfect to me leh.

And yes make the border simple so viewer can pay more attention to the subject rather then the border, just my 2 cents :D

jimtong said:
Not bad already, accept like what the rest said.. shift the flower to side. If you have the choice, try not to include the background flower, dun look perfect to me leh.

And yes make the border simple so viewer can pay more attention to the subject rather then the border, just my 2 cents :D

Thanks jim, have taken note of comments. For a newbie, there are times where I can't visualise how a picture will look like through the viewfinder until it is printed. Then I will :kok: myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.