Does this photo looks photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ_boi

Oct 3, 2003
Sedna, Orion Stars
Visit site
Objectively speaking, from the photographers here, does this photo look photoshopped?

As in, the soft blur in the image looks like it has been layered in. And the grass on the left side looks different from the grass on the right side. It just feels fake, the photo i mean.

040108_Site-Billboard-Empir.jpg

Can fellow digital photoshoppers comment?

definitely i feel, photoshopped, unless the photographer had some soft focus newfangled thing over his lens at time of shot

can't say for sure until i get a larger version of the image to look at

why do you ask though?

No exif info.

1) The sign behind, the "blur". Vignetting? Or feather cut and paste?
2) What's that turquoise coloured thingy at the corner of the sign near the middle?
3) Personally I find this suspicious. Might be the fold of the pants.
4) Why is that guy so blurred?
5) As said, the grass

040108sitebillboardempiiv6.jpg

040108_03Installing-casing-&-coring-.jpg

The green thing is this pile. Lens dirty

Actually, my suspicion is that there are probably fingerprints smudges on the front lens element.

Same feeling. It does not look natural to me....

maybe because the castle behind is a fake? so just make the photo looks fake overall?

Objectively speaking, from the photographers here, does this photo look photoshopped?

As in, the soft blur in the image looks like it has been layered in. And the grass on the left side looks different from the grass on the right side. It just feels fake, the photo i mean.

040108_Site-Billboard-Empir.jpg

Can fellow digital photoshoppers comment?

Just shot with a camera with a lot of aberration? If the grass looks the same then I would suspect it more to be faked. The only thing probably added are the 'pictures' on the board.

anything got the SE logo is fake
LOL

MLM is nonsense.:thumbsd: to Sunshine cheating Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.