Does the brand of suitcase matter to you?

Does the brand of suitcase matter to you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcLeod

Jul 23, 2005
Singapore, West
Suitcase is just a box for transporting cloths to me.
Only care of the suitcase can hold everything intact when it reaches the destination.
Brand / appearance not so much a concern for me.
How about you?

yes. samsonite

If you are travelling overseas frequently, it make a big difference in terms of its durability and its reliability. And I hate to change suitcase..... bec my current one with me since aust has all the stickers on it that I would hate to lose it. It always catches attention when its on the conveyor belt.......

I got a very fast clearance in Gold Coast when I went there in June 2008, the office ask me "Yuo have been here for awhile".... i just smile and he waved me on.......

Yes for me. Samsonite due to its durability.

durability is important when the castors(wheel) or handles got ripped off. a different look reduces the chance of your luggage being taken away by mistake.

durability is important when the castors(wheel) or handles got ripped off. a different look reduces the chance of your luggage being taken away by mistake.

ya man..... when I travel ..I always put something colourful like a colour banding stickers or something distinctive on it to prevent it from being mistaken and taken by someone else unknowingly or knowingly...

Buying an unusual colour bag also helps heh..

Apart from traveling....then to some extend brand plays a part as certain brands has a reputation for make bags for specific usage. In that case, I would go for brands.

ya man..... when I travel ..I always put something colourful like a colour banding stickers or something distinctive on it to prevent it from being mistaken and taken by someone else unknowingly or knowingly...

Very true. I use a black suitcase and if I don't use the suitcase belt, it looks just the same as the other 100s black suitcases coming down the conveyor belt! I also make it a point to double check the suitcase when I pick it up just in case I got other's. Hell knows what sort of illegal stuff they are transporting, I don't wanna get into trouble!

Besides what Sammy said about making one's luggae stand out, to me it's functionality, security and durability first, and if branded stuff on super discounts offers that, great!

Besides what Sammy said about making one's luggae stand out, to me it's functionality, security and durability first, and if branded stuff on super discounts offers that, great!

Don't tell me I know what colour are your baggage... HAWT PENG!!!!! :devil::sweatsm:

Don't tell me I know what colour are your baggage... HAWT PENG!!!!! :devil::sweatsm:

WAH PIANGZ!

You teenk I want ice kopi luggage ah?

It's HAWWWTTTTT PEEEENKKKKKKKKKKKK dah-leeng!

Status
Not open for further replies.