Does Photo Friends accept CD-RW for their digital prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I'll like to send in for printing tomorrow but forgot to ask today.... would be grateful if someone could answer the question... Thanks in advance!

I think their system got some compability issue with CD-RW format. Ladt time I sent my CD-RW they unable to load it to the computer and never to bother to call me until I wasted one week...;( I format my CD-RW with Adaptec. After if I replace it with CD-R and turn up okay.....
You may try but try to upload the pics to their computer while you there, if not you going to waste your time.
Cheers,
TD

no problems... I've submitted before.. to play safe, don't use any of those fancy packet writing stuff...

..NuTs..

Originally posted by mpenza
I'll like to send in for printing tomorrow but forgot to ask today.... would be grateful if someone could answer the question... Thanks in advance!

One more thing they crop my pics as they want....really piss me off also.
Now I am still searching for better lab than photo friends. The one in the Esplanade is quite okay but I you need extra effort to go there from CT Hall.....

My pics were in 2000x3000 ratio perfect 2:3 but they still crop it, I check the index print the pictures were okay but the actual print some of my pics were cropped at the top portion (cropped head). I want to claim to them but I didn't have time.....

wah!!! how could they do it... :( Thanks for the advice. Would definitely check through when I collect my prints....

wah!!! how could they do it... :( Thanks for the advice. Would definitely check through when I collect my prints....

The same happened to me @ colourlab adelphi....:(

Originally posted by Knighthunter
One more thing they crop my pics as they want....really piss me off also.
Now I am still searching for better lab than photo friends. The one in the Esplanade is quite okay but I you need extra effort to go there from CT Hall.....

request for no cropping? that's wat i normally do. No color correction, no cropping. All pics turned out what i wanted :)

Do they remedy for you free?

Erm, i din tell them at all....

Only found out when i reach home...

Din knw i could ask for a refund too...cos the owner felt ok abt it..so i din make too much of a fuss oso....

Maybe next time it would b best for one if possible print some small index prints...den at least during collection could just check against the index in case its been cropped away or something...

:dunno:

Collected the prints and I think the results are really good! Told the shop that I do not require any form of correction and the pics came out as expected; colors and sharpness are excellent :) I did spend time touching up all the photos though.

Hadn't checked whether any pics are cropped but radnom sampling results were alright :)

Status
Not open for further replies.