Does Emjay ever reply emails nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edutilos-

Dec 28, 2010
The Universe
www.facebook.com
I haven't emailed them in a while, but I have emailed them about fixing my electronic level (if it's possible, and how long the procedure will take, so as to gauge whether I want to send it in) 12 days ago, and sent a reminder 3 days ago - no reply.

Email was sent to service@eepl.biz as listed in the Emjay website here: http://www.emjay.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=56 (Under Service Repairs & Enquiry)

Somehow I don't recall having such a response (or rather, lack of it) in the past, perhaps things have changed yet again, and I thought I'd voice my feedback here and see if others have anything to share as well. I understand people can be busy, but certainly 12 days and a reminder should warrant a response by now, right? :dunno:

Same here. Was checking with them on my K5 mirror flopping issue. No replies for 3 weeks already. I am kinda worried if the support is like that. I might want to look elsewhere. -___-'''

Why not give kevin a ring... think u will get a response faster... Pentax service center is a 1 man show...

Ok, I will just call on Mon then. :)

Think they should at least have someone looking through the emails though, doesn't make sense to give an email if no response is given to emails.

I've had several emails back and forth with them in the past week over warranty status.

Why not give kevin a ring... think u will get a response faster... Pentax service center is a 1 man show...

Kevin left already, to a new company, busier than before.

marcus

well i suspect its the technician. i sent my k7 in on 15th july because my top lcd dropped out, and was informed the technician was on leave till end of august, so i could only get my camera back in september. so dun think i'll be snapping anytime soon:dunno:

eeyy...i did email them in in Jul and they did reply..it was Jimmy who replied..anyway there is a new technician..just met him today when I went to Emjay

Status
Not open for further replies.