Does anyone use both Nikon & Canon DSLR at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudgecake83

May 31, 2007
Would like to ask if anyone uses both nikon and canon DSLR at the same time?

means owning 2 bodies of different brands.

why? do you? what exactly is your intention with such a question?

I don't see much benefit in having 2 systems, unless there are lenses exclusive to 1 brand that you die-die must have.

the purposes of ur query?

sound like a war-mongering thread again:bsmilie:

Using 2 systems sounds really expensive to me. But hey, if you have the $$$, why not. It's the same logic as having multiple cars. You can only use 1 at a time... But hey, at least cars use the same fuel!

I use a Canon DSLR and Nikon PNS ;)

but seriously, it's 2 expensive and illogical for an amateur/hobbyist or even a professional to maintain 2 systems. Unless u die die want the particular camera/lens from the particular brand and has the financial means to support such a decision

Last edited:

yeah sure. depends on the job..some client prefer Canon, others prefer Nikon so having 2 system not really that expensive after all if offer this kind of service. But if no requests i like to use my K20D for its manual simplicity.

Last edited:
I don't. but I don't mind if $$ is not the problem. :)

See my sig.

I did try using both DSLRs during an event. I ended up using only one system in the end since I kept fumbling with the changing button layouts. :sweat:

I don't have both, it is still early for me to look at other cameras but if I have the reasons to use one brand in some situation and then use another brand in other occasions to give me what I want, I would probably get both. It is a matter of priority on how one choose to spend his money and it is personal.

TS probably wants to hear from people who owns both to tell him the strengths and the difference between the two brands? The thread can be educational for newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.