does anyone know where this swing is?

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
250390_2081211517983_1475914550_32351031_7008193_n.jpg

(credits to the owner of the photo, found it by chance on facebook)

:)

hmmmm?
is this somewhere in singapore?
cos i don't think NEA will allow a swing to be attached to a tree?

Maybe you can ask the photographer that took this? You've got sauce anyway. :eek:

Maybe you can ask the photographer that took this? You've got sauce anyway. :eek:

haha my friend know this place (this facebook user is her friend) but they are all secretive about this place (dunno why?).

so i am trying my luck here to see if anyone knows about this place too.

what u mean by i got sauce?

sinned79 said:
haha my friend know this place (this facebook user is her friend) but they are all secretive about this place (dunno why?).

Awesome sauce. :)

Lol sauce = source.

kriegsketten said:
ChugachugaCHOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. *CRASH* :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: sorry Dennis! *hides*

The railing looks similar to the ones in sembawang/admiralty area. Maybe u an try there.

Reckon it could be Sungei Seletar around Springleaf estate, off Upper Thomson Road/Sembawang Road. In any case, the swing could be just a temporary structure set up for a shoot.

Last edited:
Reckon it could be Sungei Seletar around Springleaf estate, off Upper Thomson Road/Sembawang Road. In any case, the swing could be just a temporary structure set up for a shoot.

My first guess was Nee Soon Rd too...hehehe... but the railings along the small canal/drain is different from TS's photo.
Could be somewhere, a newer housing estate perhaps?

Send the photo to NParks and ask them?