Does anyone know we have ERS in our bank account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikonsiao said:
i already did it via ATM...Wow..got $400 to spend on lens.......Wow....
hmmm i more than you leh... :sticktong

nikonsiao said:
sian....sold part of my paperweight lenses...$300, ERS $400..thats $700..still short of $500 short to buy lens..... ;p
bonus leh? you haven't include leh. :D

nikonsiao said:
next month then take......thats for D2X...hahahhaa... just joking..hmm..you are right..i forgot about the bonus..looks like i can go shopping later.... :bsmilie:
okay mah, pay day coming soon... :devil:

Got 500 ERS (cos i just became an Active NSMen) ;p

Gonna cash out all the ERS (1400) in all and all the NSS (700)...... :devil:

hmmm...i got $600 becos i am active NS Men too, but that was during the first payment 3 years ago

now total got 1400 + $25 interest...may be should take it out for other investment (not camera), should earn more than that 3% interest

Woohoo! I've got $500! Gonna spend them on a new tripod! :D
:lovegrin:

A Bit confused... why did they ask me if I wanna "transfer $50 from your second lot of ERS to your CPF account to qualify for the third lot of ERS once. Do you wish to proceed with the transfer?"

Isn't this the 3rd lot already??? :rolleyes:

romeo said:
A Bit confused... why did they ask me if I wanna "transfer $50 from your second lot of ERS to your CPF account to qualify for the third lot of ERS once. Do you wish to proceed with the transfer?"

Maybe elections coming, they giving us extra lots? LOL :think: ;)

romeo said:

Yes. This is the 3rd and last lot. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.